“Poor cleaning”

Ranked #17 of 21 Hotels in Kingsland
Jackson, New Hampshire
“Poor cleaning”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

The bathroom was not clean...toilet very dirty tub dirty and left over used soap in tub.
.i was concerned that maybe there were bed bugs because of the poor quality of cleaning.
Rugs were old and dirty. Someone tried together into our room while we were there because of mix up of key passes..was kept awake all night for fear of someone. Trying. To get in again.

Room Tip: I wouldn't suggest anyone to go there...poor quality in cleaning.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Audrey C
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Kingsland, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Dear Audrey C,

Allow me apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations during your recent visit to our property. I have shared your feedback with our entire team to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, Thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior customer service and accommodations on your next visit to the area.

Warm Regards,
Quality Inn, Kingsland

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Knoxville,TN
Reviewed February 23, 2014

The good - The bed was fairly comfortable
The bad - The non smoking room smelled like smoke, the water taste bad, the traffic noise was nearly unbearable
The ugly - The inn is old and shows it, the breakfast was fair

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 66Traveler
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Kingsland, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear 66 Traveler,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issues you experienced during your recent stay. I can assure you that your complaints and issues are heard and will be resolved immediately. Our hotel has recently had a change in management and I can assure you that our new management team is working hard to assure we meet or exceed guest expectations moving forward.
In the future I do hope you would be willing to give us another chance and let us showcase our property.

Warm regards,
Quality Inn Kindsland

Travelers are raving about these Kingsland hotels

Plainview, New York
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I read the breakfast was good. But when I came down at 8:10 (with a 9:00 deadline) they were out of eggs as well as yogurt. It wasn't even busy that day. Just a few people eating at the time. Person on duty did not replenish. Just apologized, which did not suddenly produce more eggs. There was also just one cereal--sugar frosted flakes. When I asked whether there was a healthier cereal, the attendant said if I gave him a bowl he would give me Raisin Bran from the back. Why don't they put this out as well? Perhaps the manager (we were told he would arrive around after 10:00 until we stayed til 10:00 to speak with him, but we were suddenly told he was not coming in for the day) is rationing the eggs, yogurt, cereal, so he could meet Choice Hotels' requirement to serve breakfast but is only willing to provide the minimum. Also, rooms only have one bath towel per person. No other smaller towels. Whatever the reason, it undermines a brand that I was uneasy about but had a good experience with earlier on my trip in Florida City. In my annual roundtrip from the north to Florida, I will never stay here again. Fun fact: There are more than 15 hotels at that exit, so never a need to stay at the Quality Inn.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Kingsland, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Dear lovecartrips2010,

We appreciate knowing the things that please you as well as those areas that need our attention. It is our goal to provide the high quality standards you have become accustomed to. I am sorry to hear that you were not pleased with your stay at our hotel. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. We strive to please all of our guests and appreciate your comments.

Quality Inn, Kingsland
Brookhaven, New York
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

The location was great if you are traveling up or down I95. I think when hotels claim to be renovated the hotel chain CEO should come and check all the rooms not just one before they put their name on the hotel. The refrigerator, blow dryer, bathroom fan did not work and yes I turned on the refrigerator. There was no light switch when you entered the room.

• Stayed December 2013
Dear Beachsausage,

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations during your recent visit to our property. I have shared your feedback with our entire team to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.
Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance top provide you will superior customer service and accommodations on your next visit to the area.

Warm regards,
Adams, NY
Reviewed December 20, 2013

This is an excellent place to stay overnight or longer. The room was very clean and comfortable. The check-in process was quick and everyone was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was delicious with both hot and cold items. The entire premises are well kept and 'inviting'.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear llwidrick,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with the staff and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Kind regards,
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed December 14, 2013

On the way to Florida. A good stop point. Good rates and clean rooms. The lobby was beautiful and the service was even better. The staff seems to be well trained and tended to my every need. That little extra service is what counts as far as I'm concerned. Breakfast was really good with a lot of items. Hot items as well. Manager at check out was very friendly and charming. Will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Lot of restaurants nearby.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Tom M
Dear Tom M,

Comfort, Cleanliness, and customer service have to be the three most important things when traveling and we'd like to thank you for noticing we providing them all. It is so wonderful to hear when a guest is happy and have enjoyed their stay. I will share your comments with the team and we look forward to serving you again the next time you are visiting the area.

Best wishes,
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We had stayed a the Quality Inn Motel in Kingsland, GA in November 2013. I just could not get over how clean the whole facility was at the time. The beds were very comfortable! The morning breakfast was well maintained and delicious. I am highly recommending this Motel to anyone who is interested in a class act experience. The General Manager, Atul Patel was very professional and very pleasant. I would say from my observation Mr. Patel wants to show pride in his business. When checking into the motel that evening his on clerk was training a new
clerk. She was very particular with her management and training of this new employee.

Room Tip: Beds comfortable & clean!!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Ray S
Dear Ray S,

Very kind words, we thank you! We try very hard to exceed our guest needs at every turn as both Atul and our night clerk and trainee have shown. We are proud to say that with our most recent facelift and change in management things are looking up for us and we all are working hard to keep our wonderful guests happy. We have a great team and they work very hard.
We hope to see you again in the future, safe travels.

Quality Inn by Choice Motel, Kingsland GA