“Great Stay”

Ranked #16 of 21 Hotels in Kingsland
Charleston, South Carolina
“Great Stay”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Stayed over few nights and the property looked nice. Rooms and hotel lobby seemed very updated.

The manager talked to us in the mornings during breakfast and checked if our stay was going well.

Will recommend to anyone.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank tourist81NV
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Kingsland, responded to this review, December 1, 2013
Dear tourist81NV,

Thank you for taking the time out of our busy schedule to review your recent stay here with us. As we are newly renovated we take great pride in how updated the hotel is and how well we will keep it looking. I do hope you were able to enjoy the small things while out on our business trip. Next time your in the area we hope to see you again and enjoy not only our new hotel but the surrounding areas as well.

Hope to see you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Westfield, New Jersey
Reviewed November 13, 2013

First time overnight stay in Kingsland and we found a great place to stay. The staff/management was very friendly and helpful during the check-in and check-out...our room was clean, comfortable, and looked like the entire property had recently been renovated. The location was very convenient and had many restaurants nearby...breakfast had a good selection. Great value for the price!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Redd G
Dear Redd G,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review your stay here with us. I'm pleased to hear you had enjoyed our newly renovated hotel and wonderful staff that has been working hard to keep all guests happy during our renovations. I'm pleased to hear that you were able to take advantage of our great location and clean and friendly hotel with many things to offer our wonderful guests.

Hope to see you soon!
Royal Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed November 8, 2013

The joke is, it say's in their add, recently renovated. What a joke!!
There was so much spackle stuck on the tub floor, I thought I was stepping on glass.
The shower rod was bent, The sink didn't drain, You had to slam the door to lock it!
We stop in Kingsland a lot ,this was are first and last time at this dump!!
There are plenty of other nice motel's we will try the next time.

Room Tip: Ask to see the the room before booking it.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear brokenrail1979,

I would like to apologize for the issues that you had encountered during your stay here with us, as customer care is top on our list. As we are working on remodeling/renovating our hotel we ask our guests to work with us as we do our very best to keep the hotel open and operating during this time. Again I would like to apologize and hope this occasion does not discourage you from future stay with us and others.

Travelers are raving about these Kingsland hotels

Plant City, Florida
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My husband had booked rooms for him and his employees for the week. Left after one night (which was too long) Changed rooms 5 times before finding some that were possibily adequate for sleeping. Problems continued through the night, from a/c quitting halfway in the night, to faucets falling off in the showers. Do not be deceived by pictures or other reviews. This motel, if it can be called that, is completely run down. It was observed that other travelers left upon inspection of the accommodations. My husband would have left the motel too, had he and his employees not been travelling,working all day, and exhausted. Fortunately, the accommodations don't reflect the staff working at the front desk. They were very apologetic. Unfortunately, there was nothing the could do to remedy the situation.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Angela C, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn Kingsland, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Dear Michelle T,

I would like to sincerely apologize about the issue your husband and employees had encountered. We have recently gone through a remodeling time so all the furniture and rooms have been updated and checked to make sure its all in working condition. I would like to say that I'm pleased to hear that the front desk was able to help as much as possible. I do hope that everyone was able to enjoy our wonderful breakfast the next morning and left with a smile on your face. Again I would like to apologize for the issues you had encountered.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I had stopped here previously when it was a Comfort Inn. It looks like the motel has been renovated with new furniture, fixtures, paint etc. The new management is definately 'hands-on' and the manager (Atul?) was very helpful and courteous. The place looks a lot nicer and you get a clean, comfortable place to stay at a very good price.

I'll definately be stopping by on my way back up north. I make a trip to Orlando twice a year and this place has always been a very good stopping point. The location is great -right off I-95, clean, comfortable beds, numerous restaurants within walking distance and a courteous staff with a *smile* on their faces.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms in Bldg 1 (next to the office) for quieter rooms. The rooms facing the pool in the se...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Rick N
Angela C, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn Kingsland, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Dear Rick N,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review your recent stay here with us. As with new management comes a new hotel. We have done some recent changes and I'm pleased to hear that you are good ones that will help our hotel grow. Our entire team works hard to make sure you, as our guest, are 100% satisfied and we have not left anything out. Customer service and satisfaction is number one on our list right beside cleanliness. I do hope that you were able to enjoy every part of our hotel as well as our staff. We hope to see you again soon through your travels to and from Florida. Travel safe and see you again.
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This is the old comfort inn renovated as quality. I stopped staying here because it had gone downhill. They have done decent renovation to the property. The rooms look good and are very clean. I was impressed with the management. The young man at the desk was the manager I believe and he was exceptional. Breakfast was good. Great stop for a night over.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Andy S
Dear Andy S,

I would like to thank you for give our newly renovated hotel a chance. We have made many changes and sounds like they were good ones as to new management and the new clean and cozy rooms. I'm pleased to hear the staff that you had encountered had lived up to the southern hospitality all southerners are so well known for. I do hope that next time you are in the area you stop on in and relax with us.

We hope to see you again soon.
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed September 8, 2013

clean room with comfortable beds;Liked no spread to hold germs just washable double sheets.Lady at front desk extra nice and personally came to our room with password.Full hot breakfast started us on our way.Great price and go location will bring us back next year.nice pool and new pool furniture.

Room Tip: Booked with choice and got a better price then with coupon magazines.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Pam S,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review your recent stay here with us. I'm pleased to hear that you had enjoyed your stay at out newly renovated hotel. We have gone through many changes recently that seems to be for the best to our management to new furniture. Each and every employee does their part to make sure your stay here with us is one to remember from the clean and cozy rooms to our friendly front desk/entire staff. We all work hard to make sure your stay is memorable. We hope next time you are in the area you stop on in and relax with our wonderful staff and comfortable rooms.

We hope to see you again soon.