“Now that was alot of good food!”
Review of Jacks BBQ - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jacks BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed April 12, 2014

I read all of the reviews about this place before I came in and really just wanted to see for myself how the food was. Im not sure why anyone speaks ill of these folks. The truckers combo was enormous to say the least/ The sides were almost as filling as the meal itself. I look forward to stopping by again. You can tell this family really takes pride on this place and serving the community.

1  Thank phillip L

Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

We stopped for gas as we entered Georgia and decided to grab some dinner. Jack's was a lucky find (with reassurance from TripAdvisor). We'd been focused on seafood for a week in the FL Keys and BBQ was a nice change. Should have shared the pulled pork sandwich -- it was a lot of meat for an early supper. Ask for sauce on the side so you can try more than one. Or try the pork plain -- great smoky flavor on its own.)

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here to try some Georgia BBQ, and were not disappointed. It's just a little joint, nothing fancy, oilcloth on the tables, paper towel rolls and hot sauce bottles, too... just the kind of local eatery we favor on our trips! Had the ribs (huge and meaty) and the smoked beef, both with spicy sauce slathered on. Good choice, and good value!

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Stopped at Jack's for lunch on our way to Florida. Enjoyed our pulled pork sandwiches with the spicy sauce and lemonade. Portion size was good & lunch for two was about $20. We'll stop again, next winter.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

My Kryptonite. I've had their wood-smoked ribs 3 nights in a row now. I have to leave this area before I die of excessive rib consumption. The best rib's I've had from a restaurant. I recommend their honey sauce rather than their spicy sauce as the sweetness complements the strong smoked flavor much better than the mustard-based spicy version. I can also highly recommend their Banana creme pudding and peach cobbler.

It's not a fancy place. It is a small local family operated BBQ stand just off of Georgia Exit 1 of Rt. 95 before the Florida state line. Turn west and it's within yards of the hwy.

1  Thank Gordon G