Red Roof Inn Kingsland
$67
Magnolia Inn - Kingsland(Kingsland)(Great Value!)
$48
$58
$112
$85
BestWestern.com
Kingsland Inn & Suites(Kingsland)(Great Value!)
$52
$49
$121
Hotelpower.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleannew mattresseswaffleschick filettraveling throughbathroom fixturesservice dogflat screen tvthe hotel staffbed sheetsfresh fruitconvenient locationcheck in was easybreakfast itemsgreat place to staybottled water
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The room was very clean, and the area was surprisingly quiet. Pet friendly so we were able to have our dog with us which was a bonus. Very reasonably priced. My only complaint would be the staff I dealt with were not very friendly. Acted like I was bothering them. The complimentary breakfast was good but there was no juice. The machine was empty and I was told "Well we must have run out for the day" This was 10 minutes after the breakfast started.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
SEEMA123, Manager at Red Roof Inn Kingsland, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

We at Red Roof Inn, Kingsland,GA. appreciate guest like you taking your valuable time to place a review on our property. We are happy to hear about your stay and pricing . I am deeply sorry that we were out of juice during breakfast hours. We will certainly correct this matter and hope this would not occur when you come and stay with us. Thank-You.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Spent 2 nights at Red Roof Inn, Kingsland, Ga. Everyone was very nice includung Mr. Jai Maldi.
The housekeeping staff does a good job. The only thing that needs some attention is the pool and parking lot maintainence. The hot tub was very dirty and had a bad odor to it. I got in but got right back out. The pool was very cloudy. I know it has rained alot affecting the chemicals but we asked a gentleman about the hot tub and all he did was dump chemicals in it thus eliminated us from using the hot tub for one complete day. He never touched the pool.There was lots of trash and cigarette butts in the parking lot. Overall I enjoyed my stay and will be back to see Jai.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Thank-You for your generosity and taking your time to place a review on our property. We are thirilled to hear about the the good experience you had while you stayed with us.We are working hard to maintain the quality of our property. We love to see our guests come back and experience better service in all ways. I really appreciate you placing an review and we hope to clear out our mistakes .Hope to see you soon and staying with us when in this area. Thank-You.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

This is a overall clean motel, it could use some upkeep though. It was a Hampton Inn and some of the Hampton accessories remain. Nice to see this become a Nextgen motel for red roof. Bed was clean and near many restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Darren S
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

Thank-You for taking your time to place a review of our property. Also thank for giving us a wonderful review. I will certainly share this review with my staff at KIngsland, Red Roof Inn.In the near future we will be turning into Nextgen . We love to see wonderful guests like you come and visit us when in this area .Thank- You.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

We spent one night at this hotel on our way to Orlando. I booked the room through one of the online travel sites and got a very decent deal. The hotel grounds and the hotel room were both clean and the room was comfortable enough. Check in and check out took no time at all. They offer a free breakfast which was just average. My husband had trouble with their coffee maker in the lobby though. It was not working properly at the time he used it. Our daughter and her friend used the pool and had no complaints. Several resturants near by.

Room Tip: Rooms on the ends always seem to be quieter
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

Thank-You for taking your time and visiting our property in Kingsland,GA. It was our pleasure to accomodate our wonderful guests.I will certainly share this review with my staff and we love to see you come and stay with us upon your next stop in this area.Thank-You.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

we spent one night on our way from Tampa to Syracuse, NY. Front staff was very friendly....large clean room...free Wifi....nice and quite, so much so that we slept in and missed breakfast. Recommend this RedRoof to anyone in the area.

Room Tip: there are many hotels/motels in this area but I've always found RedRoof to be a good value.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Thank-You for taking your valuable time out to place a review on our property. We are very honored to have wonderful guest like you , praising about our property. We are thrilled to hear about the positivity on our brand and choosing this as your accomodation desire.Hope to see you come back and staying with us when in this area. Thank-Youl