“Very clean and economical stay”

Red Roof Inn Kingsland
Ranked #10 of 21 Hotels in Kingsland
Reviewed November 10, 2011

We chose Red Roof Inn's when we travel with our dog, since they are all pet friendly unless prohibited by state or municipality.
This RRI used to be a Hampton Inn. It is clean, has comfortable beds and is a no-nonsense-basic inn. The staff is very friendly. The rooms are a bit small, but we usually only spend one night. The hot breakfast has good selection. Will come back.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
SEEMA D, Manager at Red Roof Inn Kingsland, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2015

Dear Loyalty Guest
Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn In Kingsland, GA for your stay of Traveling. We are very happy to know you had a pleasant stay and will be visiting again. We appreciate feedback from all our guests as every comment allows us to improve our customer service needs.

Reviewed August 29, 2011

Wife and I stayed at Red Roof Inn for 4 nights from Aug 24 thru Aug 27, 2011. We stayed there once before about 3 years ago and we couldn't ask for a hotel or the personel to be any nicer, especially Mr. Jai Madi or Mr. H????? the front desk clerks. If there was anything you needed they made sure to please you. The hotel was clean, the pool was great and open 24/7. The only thing I recall that could be made better would be fabric softner in their towels. I pointed this to Jai and he said he would take care of this. Take my word, this place is well worth the money.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MayorofPossumKingdom
SEEMA123, Manager at Red Roof Inn Kingsland, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2011

Thank-You for taking your time and placing a wonderful and heartfullness review on our property. We were very happy to see you return to Red Roof Inn in Kingsland, GA and stayed with us again. We will certainly share this wonderful review with our staff and we hope to see you come back and stay with us upon your next visit in this area. We love to see our guest place a good and truthfull review about our property and we hope to see you soon. Thank -You.

Reviewed August 13, 2011

I checked in based on reviews. The room was overcome with a strong mildew odor. The air conditioning unit was clogged with yellow, green, black & white mold. Air freshener was placed into the unit to mask the odor. Bathroom had evidence of mold issues on the ceiling & vent above the toilet. Dehumidifier was also placed in the room and each subsequent room I was shown after my request to be moved. I asked to be placed in a new room and was shown at least 7 additional rooms. Each was the same if not worse. Manager told me there was not an issue and said the substance clogging all the air conditioning units was lint and that they are cleaned once a year. This was clearly not the case. I was becoming ill with a massive headache due to the odor and/or exposure. I asked for a refund and would not be staying. I was not there more than an hour and was charged for a full day because I was there more than 10 minutes. I wish I had taken pictures to substantiate my claim. However my credit card activity reflects a charge for the full 4 nights of my initial reservation. It is currently in dispute. Very disappointed and disgusted. Worse experience I ever had in my 50 years of life. Gross and would not ever recommend.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank NancyLancasterNY

Thank you for your feedback. I would like start by saying I sincerely apologize. The issues you mentioned have now been sent to our maintenance and housekeeping department directors. Our rooms have been remodeled and now have brand new wood floors in most of our rooms. During future stays please feel free to notify the staff of any issues when they occur and we can expedite resolution. Thank you for your review again. I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed July 19, 2011

Room was very clean Bed and pillows were fantastic. Desk clerk was very friendly. Breakfast was good. Even had Hot waffles and Danishes Etc. Very clean. I would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank spencer855
SEEMA123, Manager at Red Roof Inn Kingsland, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2011

Thank-You for placing a review on our property. We are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and we appreciate you for praising our property and staff. We will certainly share your comments with our well trained staff at Red Roof Inn.We look forward to seeing you again in the very near future.

Reviewed June 4, 2011

We enjoyed our time there. Clean rooms, slept great. One thing I looked for was roach bugs. They did't have any. A motel up the road did. Super Dave was a great guy. He worked the desk from 6:00 pm until morning. great guy, friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
SEEMA123, Manager at Red Roof Inn Kingsland, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2011

Thank-You , for taking your time to review our property.We strive to keep our customers happy in all ways. We are pleased to hear that you found our property to be clean and relaxing.When in this area next visit we hope you choose Kingsland Red Roof Inn as your accomodation. We will be waiting for your arrival and i will certainly share your comment with my staff. Thank-You and we love to see you back soon.

Reviewed March 25, 2011

We make the Red Roof our stop over spot on our drives to Florida . It is clean and comfortable and reasonably priced. We have never had a problem and check in is fast and easy and having a nice breakfast included is always a plus!

• Stayed: March 2011
SEEMA123, Manager at Red Roof Inn Kingsland, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2011

Thank-You for choosing Kingsland Red Roof Inn as your destination for accomodation. It is our goal to provide superior service and accomodation . Your comments are very important to us and we are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgement of positve feedback. Your comments will be shared with the staff . We love to see you when in this area. Thank-You.

Reviewed March 7, 2011

Have stayed in a few hotels at this exit and this is our fourth time at Red Roof. The staff was very kind. The service was good. The breakfast was good for our needs. The rooms were clean. Overall the value for the money we paid was worth it. We are already booked to return to this hotel at least two more times this year. My advice is try this hotel at least once.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
SEEMA123, Manager at Red Roof Inn Kingsland, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2011

I would like to Thank-You deeply on complimenting our property. I will certainly share this information with the staff at Red Roof Inn in Kingsland. We love to hear great feedbacks from our guests. Again Thank -You for your review and cannot wait to see you.