This is a wonderful hotel - brand new and very chic.
The person at the front desk was very nice and even offered to match the price of $70 that we paid the week prior at the Hawthorn Suites -across the street - also a nice hotel, but Fairfield was far superior for the money. My only complaint is that the remotes on the 2 huge flat panel tv's worked both tv's at the same time, but other than that - it was a wonderful stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kingsland Fairfield Inn & Suites, located directly off I-95, near the Georgia coast of the Atlantic Ocean, welcomes you!The downtown Kingsland "Royal District," Okefenokee Swamp & the Kings Bay Naval Submarine Base & Museum are just minutes away in the warm and friendly city of Kingsland, GA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott - Kingsland Hotel Kingsland
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott - Kingsland
- Fairfield Inn Kingsland