Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsland
$64
$110
$83
BestWestern.com
Kingsland Inn & Suites(Kingsland)(Great Value!)
$52
$49
Mariners Suites(Kingsland)
$96
Magnolia Inn - Kingsland(Kingsland)(Great Value!)
$48
$46
$67
TripAdvisor
$121
Hotelpower.com
All reviewsmarriott pointsgas stationturkey sausagenice hotelpack and playclose proximityfresh fruitrecently stayed hereindoor pooldunkin donutscheck in was a breezedefinitely stay here againnewer hotelfront desk staffthe breakfast areawaffleshot tub
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I booked two nights at the Fairfield Inn on a trip to visit my son at the nearby Navy base. It turned out to be a fine choice.
I checked in late in the evening. The desk clerk was friendly, noted my Marriott Elite status and quickly had me in the room. The room was small, but adequate. The bathroom was clean and well stocked with linens and toiletries. The beds were comfortable (although after a long day on two planes, it might not have mattered!)
The free breakfast the next morning was fine. I had only a muffin, but there were eggs and ham and other items. A hostess was on hand frequently replenishing items on the buffet.
When I left the room for the day, the housekeeper was about to clean the room. She, along with everyone else, was friendly. When we returned, the room was in good shape and she’d replaced a bedspread that we’d inadvertently gotten dirty.
The only complaints I have is that the lobby store stocks only Pepsi products. Sorry, Diet Pepsi is not an acceptable substitute for Diet Coke. It would be good if Marriott realized that their guests’ preferences are more important than their exclusive deal with Pepsi. Also, there was no MSNBC available on the TV.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My family was on a road trip and we chose this hotel for a one night stay just off I-95. The hotel is close to the highway and gas stations. The room was very clean and comfortable for us with 2 little kids. The new included hot breakfast program at Fairfield was also a deciding factor for us.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling on I-95 to/from Florida.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We stayed here 6 days in late June and were pleasantly pleased with the hotel. I read other reviews and should have heeded them, especially concerning bed comfort, which was not very good and the terrible WiFi. That is our main negative, but there were some smaller items also, then I will list all of the positive things about the hotel.
Negatives : Uncomfortable bed after 2 nights or so. Small room with not much room to put suitcases, so we had to completely unpack everything and put the suitcases in the nice, roomy closet. We had 2 fairly large roaches in the room during our stay, and the refrigerator area smelled very musty (which is where the roaches were found). The WiFi was slow and often times we were unable to connect at all.
Positives: The breakfast was tremendous, with eggs and sausage and fresh fruit salad available, that was not advertised. The lady running the breakfast was as good as any attendant I have ever seen at big city Marriott's. The pool was nice and comfortable, however, the Jacuzzi did not work at all. The exercise equipment was good quality and worked well. The guest laundry was very fast, and affordable, and the front desk provides free Tide and Bounce for your use. The facility was clean, the staff was very helpful and kind, and the maids kept the rooms very clean. With some minor changes, this could be an excellent hotel, but there were just enough nit picky things that I couldn't rate it as such.
Note: If they spray for bugs more often, fix the Jacuzzi and get new WiFi, they could probably get a much higher rating, but for pennies a day, the lack of detail is exposed on TA.
Positives:

Room Tip: You may want to upgrade to a suite if you are staying a little longer. They have much more room in them.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Just stayed here for the weekend. Even though I would have loved to have an outdoor pool, we enjoyed our stay. The heated indoor pool was nice to get in after a day at the beach. The rooms are very clean, comfortable bed and the staff was eager to please. The continental breakfast was absolutely the best (scrambled eggs, sausage, ham, belgian waffles, cereal, oatmeal, fruit, bagels, muffins and it was topped off with Mae, who was making sure everything was kept full and so friendly and eager to greet everyone and make them feel welcome. If you are looking for an overnight stay...this is for sure the place to stop. Also, there are tons of places to eat & shop on the same exit. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Hey everyone. Just for you to know I have stayed here many times over the years. My daughter lives and works nearest to this place and I am a Marriot rewards member so this is a great choice for me. This time I stayed in a suite. It was clean comfortable and well furnished and decorated. However I did have a few issue with the technology offered. I had a business meeting to attend On Line. I was disappointed in how long it took me to get hooked up. Yes I am used to needing to make a connection via a web browser in all hotels. This one offered both wired and wireless connections. I like to use wired because of the transfer rate is always higher and I needed it for this meeting. I'm glad I started an hour before the meeting. It took several tries both wired and wireless to get the web page connection permission screen to show up. Once I got connected with wireless usually wired works ok. Wireless is flaky depending on the number of people on line with typically runs around 12MPS. This is much slower than the expected speed of 58MPS. Even though the wired connection stated 100MPS (typical) everything still ran slow. I suspect it is running through satellite like the TV is. It was a painful meeting due to the internet speed so you should bring your own Verizon Hotspot device. TV was satellite and so snowy I gave up watching HBO. Sure the TV is HD but the signals were so poor I bet I cold get a better signal with an external antenna. Now AT&T is not in the area and uses a partner phone system for a roaming connection. It is painfully unreliable to get a smart phone to have reliable transfer and no 4G service. So bottom line is the Hotel, rooms and service is excellent the TV, Internet experience can be improved on by the hotel. I know they can't do anything about the phone service but you needed to know. You are in the country and the fact they have this much is also impressive but way behind current technology/

Room Tip: ask for a room at the end of the hall. If you want a suite it is very good.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo