Wife and were delayed at a charity function and decided to play it safe rather than drive home late at night. Logged on to Marriott on the iPhone and booked a king room in this hotel. When we arrived and checked in my wife saw we were in a handicapped room. We have no prejudice, she just doesn't care for the showers on them. So back to the desk we go, being Marriott gold expecting an upgrade. No, we get a down grade to a room the doesn't have USB plugs to charge our phones. And, no we can't have an upgrade as there are none available "at your rate." I wasn't t aware rate had anything to do with it. The breakfast was fine. Also, on the Marriott web site this hotel is shown on the west of I95. It is on the east.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kingsland Fairfield Inn & Suites, located directly off I-95, near the Georgia coast of the Atlantic Ocean, welcomes you!The downtown Kingsland "Royal District," Okefenokee Swamp & the Kings Bay Naval Submarine Base & Museum are just minutes away in the warm and friendly city of Kingsland, GA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott - Kingsland
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott - Kingsland Hotel Kingsland
- Fairfield Inn Kingsland