“Back again Nov 2012”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsland
Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Kingsland
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Came back to this FF again with the family. Very nice property, typical of newer Fairfields. We asked to upgrade to a suite, which they had available, but owner refused since I was paying with Marriott points. So I guess the suite just sat there empty rather than making a loyal Marriott customer happy. I don't think the owner really cared. Breakfast was limited but good and easy.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed November 20, 2012

This is either new or newly renovated. The location, while close to I95, is quite. The free breakfast buffet was excellent and the eating area was kept spotless. We will stay here again. The only minor items that could need improvement were the need for a bathroom nightlight and the TV needs to be mounted up on the wall where you can see it from the bed.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I booked this Hotel due too its name and it had a indoor pool and hot tub and close to I 95.I like to swim and then hit the hot tub after a long 14 drive,The room was very clean.There are plenty of places to eat with in walking distance of the hotel.the pogreatol area was very clean the hot tub was great,Then in the am the free basic meal was very good .Who could complain it was free. the price was a little high for a one night stay. But i would rather pay it and know the quality to expect. We will stay here agian when we come bacr in 2013

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Normally we would stay at the very good Fairfield in Brunswick, half an hour or so north, but we decided to try this one in Kingsland because of a special that made it very cheap in the use of points for a free night. The setup is almost identical to Brunswick's, with a bunch of hotels all on what appears to be one property, with shared roads and parking. Again, the Hampton is separate, right by the interstate.

Looking back, I can't say this Fairfield made any impression on us, good or bad. Everything seemed average for Fairfield (which is better than most other chains in its price range). We liked the one in Brunswick better and would prefer to stay there - all else being equal. But if the price ($ or points) works out better at Kingsland, it's fine for one night.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I live in the area and my in-laws offered to watch the kids for the night so I could take my wife on a date. I reserved a room at this hotel using reward points (10000pts/night).
This hotel is tucked in behind as gas station and a Dunkin' Donuts and the driveway is not immediately clear but you just turn into the Dunkin' Donuts parking lot and go straight through. The parking lot and a small divider of vegetation do a surprisingly good job of drowning out the road noise.
The lobby and public areas are quite nice and the staff is very pleasant. The room was nice enough, pretty standard for this chain of hotels if you are familiar with them. I have never had a bad experience at a Fairfield and that continues to be the case with this hotel.
My wife and I got a late-ish start and got to the breakfast area towards the end of breakfast time. The attendant was very pleasant and went to every table in asking if anyone wanted a waffle before she turned off the machine. Even though we showed up a touch late to breakfast, she did not rush us or anything.
The one down side is that they seemed to be having a problem with the water in half of the building (not the half I stayed in) and for some reason the water was very salty. The juice machine had to be shut down because of this and I over heard some people saying that they couldn't use the water to make coffee in their rooms because of the problem.
I am sure that they will get the problem fixed and everything will be fine.
I would stay here again for a night away, it would be nice for a business trip too.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Booked in advance. After driving a 1,000 miles we were Glad we did. The hotel has easy on and off from the interstate. Noise free!
Quiet, newer hotel. Very clean and comfortable. Basic continental breakfast. Would recommend anyone to book here.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 11, 2012

MY wife, and my 7 month old and i stayed here during our family reunion. Lobby, very nice, newly renovated. Front desk clerk super friendly. she even brought up a pack and play for us. That night our AC leaked and given the option to move rooms. very helpful. Rooms are very nice, newly renovated. Breakfast was very good and readily available.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family