La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsland/Kings Bay Naval B
$67
Magnolia Inn - Kingsland(Kingsland)(Great Value!)
$48
$84
Fairfield Inn
$80
Country Inn
$68
$58
Kingsland Inn & Suites(Kingsland)(Great Value!)
$52
$85
$121
Hotelpower.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewspet policypet friendly hotelpet ownersgreat stopcracker barreli highly recommend this hoteleasy accessvery nice hotelfirst floorreturn tripclean roomskings baybreakfast bargood nights sleepnice breakfastking bedgreat place to stay
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I highly recommend this hotel, people are very sweet and helpfull. The breakfast is good and fresh. The employees are very corteous and friendly.And the most important for me is clean and smell good and for most is smoking free. Awesome...

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We came to St Mary's to fish. Decided to stay here because I'd the LQ pet policy. We were going to bring our Shepherd but did not have to do so.

We were greeted at the front desk by a very friendly clerk who recommended a few places to eat and gave us a rundown of the area.

The continental breakfast was great. Rooms were clean. The hotel is very well maintained. Recommend staying here.

• Stayed: September 2012
A La Quinta traveler
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
Reviewed August 31, 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I checked rated on the LaQuinta the morning I left but did not make a reservation since I was not sure where along I-95 I would stop. When I pulled up to the hotel, there were 4 construction workers who must have been working in the area, with a case of beer on the ground, drinking and smoking at the entrance. There was no one at the check in desk. After a few minutes, I walked around and down a hall way where I found an office with an employee sitting at a computer playing card games. I checked in and was told the rate on the LaQuinta website that morning was not available and the new rate was the one I would be charged. I was traveling with my dog and believe me, there are a lot of dogs at this hotel, most every room. My room smelled of multiple pets. I would expect them to go thru extra cleaning since they attract pet owners. Floors are thin, room above me was used by the US gymnastic team practicing at 1am - 3am and started again at 6am.

Room Tip: There are 2 other LaQuinta inns along I-95 that are within an hour from this one. Do not trust the rate on the LaQuinta website. If you have to stay here, get the top floor only.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple