Comfort Suites Kings Bay Naval Base Area
$54
$122
$110
BestWestern.com
Kingsland Inn & Suites(Kingsland)(Great Value!)
$52
$49
Hotels.com
Magnolia Inn - Kingsland(Kingsland)(Great Value!)
$52
All reviewsother hotelsfront deskcouch and coffee tableindoor poolroom was cleansofa bedthe breakfast areafree nightking suitekings baywaffleswould definitely stay here againsub basesausageice machinecumberland islandsitting area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 26, 2014

My family and I were traveling down to Florida on February 14 2014 and needed a room at the last minute. We didnt book one earlier because we expected to leave earlier but due to a snow storm had a later start. All rooms were book from North Carolina to Jacksonville Florida, or so it seemed. This hotel had one room left. I was not expecting much, figuring it might not be much but it was the best we could do at the last minute. The service was great, the woman at the front was very friendly and understanding. The room was great, a palace compared to some places Ive stayed. The price was wonderful. I highly recommend this place. It is hard to find, though, hidden behind other hotels in the immediate area. It is worth going to.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Very clean rooms and comfortable beds. Front desk clerk Tes was very nice and friendly. They had fresh chocolate chip cookies and Tes even offered me a Ginger Ale! Rate for a suite was unbelievable...

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We arrived without a reservation on our trip back from Florida to South Carolina, but had no trouble checking in to a great room for a great price. The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. We enjoyed having a sitting area and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was good and plenty to fuel us for the morning's travel. The hotel is close to almost any restaurant you could want; the 10% off discount was a nice surprise for a variety of local eateries. Convenient I-95 access.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I travel a lot for my job and stay in many hotels. This hotel is a great place to stay and the price is good for the location. The best part is to be welcome by a very warm person Tes, she is the best. Tell you all the best places to eat and a list of places that give you 10 percent off. We need more people like Tes. The rooms are suites and I like that idea, the bed is comfortable and there is a safe in each room for you to lock up your values. There is an indoor pool but the water is a little to cold to be indoor. Other than that a great place. I have been here since January staying three to four weeks at a time. Will be here until April.

RS

Room Tip: Higher floors less noise.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I travel for business a great deal and found this hotel to be one of the better ones that stayed in. I rarely write reviews and found my experience to be note worthy.

Tes the front desk clerk went above and beyond from the moment I entered the hotel. She has been nothing but helpful which is great when you travel on business.

The hotel is very clean and the rooms are large. Breakfast was very good. Eggs and sausage and everything else you typically find.

They have a very nice indoor pool. Bed is very compfortable.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone and plan to come back

Room Tip: Stayed on the bottom floor and it was great
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business