“Good food, average service.”

El Jalisciense Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Kathleen
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 2, 2012

The food was prepared fresh and to order, however, our server lacked any personality. The water glasses were refilled only once and we were never offered a refill of our chips. The poor service makes the rating lower.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Service was good but the food didn't impress me at all. Getting our food also took longer than we expected and there weren't that many people there.

Reviewed May 22, 2012 via mobile

I went here 2time
And both time i ordered Fajita

Then what -_-

The food was burned . Both time -__-
So Taste was bitter .
They gave me lots of fajita but i wasnt happy with it.who want to eat burned food in restauramt
I will not go this restaurant again. Never.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

This is the typical mexican restaurant that is attached to every strip mall in America. The food is good and tastes like the rest.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

Too much brown sauce. The meat was the same stuff in all 3 items I ordered. Bell pepper instead of poblanos. Not enough cheese. Each item tasted the same. Good margarita.