“Not extremely bad”

Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Jonesboro
Tallahassee, Florida
“Not extremely bad”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I came here for spring break (3)nights. I must say, it wasn't what I was used to with my parents, but as a college student on a budget and first away trip it wasn't too bad, but improvements are needed. The staff was nice, security was excellent, beds comfortable. I think that this an OK place for the price and is good for just sleeping. Defiantly wouldn't have a honey moon here or anything, but it is a place to lay your head. p.s. expect some noise because the walls are thin.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
4 Thank shaba b

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed April 23, 2013

This was an economy hotel. I booked the hotel through hotels.com and was able to get a price match when I found a lower price. Hotel is in a convenient location to atlanta motor speedway. We stayed one night for the import alliance car meet. Location was great, price was great, room was good for price we paid. No issues with pests, no issues with noise later in the evening, overall we felt the $31.00 we paid was a good price for the room we stayed in. Room had no bathtub, but did have shower, queen bed, small fridge, coffee maker, sink, stove and microwave. Check in was quick, staff was friendly. No complaints here. Thank you Savannah Suites for a comfortable stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank MsDivaGirl
Reviewed April 6, 2013

This is roach city.too many of them went to sleep woke back up to see they were all over my food.in the bathroom when i take a bath it was disgusting.yea its cheap but not worth it at all.over all the service was nice bt i dont plan on tellin anyone to stay here.

• Stayed February 2013
2 Thank kettlyycurry
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Me and my significant other were visiting six flags and family and we needed a place to stay for the night. Upon arrival we checked In with the office associate who was very friendly. When we got to the room it smelled of smoke but that was easily fixed with some air freshener. The room was fairly clean but we did find a used Band-Aid on the wall. GROSS! The place also had roaches that came out at night. I HATE bugs so I was unable to sleep the whole night. Overall the experience was poor. I will not visit here again.

• Stayed October 2012
2 Thank JMusical28
Jonesboro, Georgia
Reviewed January 10, 2012

OMG this is not a place to stop if your short on cash. Priceline.com is good but be careful with the really low prices. The 3 and 4 stars can only come from the employees trying to hold on to their jobs. Cigarette burns in the carpet and comforter on bed. The room smell like smoke, we did not stay 5 sec in there. I did not want anything of mine smelling like that room. The picture on the website is not what you see in that room. The bed is so small it look like a double and not two queens. I was shocked that people really live there.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Latarsha C
Jonesboro, Ga
Reviewed December 25, 2011

I stayed for 2 weeks and as all the other places I have been to, there are positive and negative points. On the positive side, the price is right, there is a laundry room onsite with decent prices and there is a small closet with a door making it convenient to put your belongings out of site. On the negative side, the fridge was small, the furnishings were old and I had a bug problem. I have to say though that the staff was quick to respond and sent in the exterminator. I saw some more roaches a couple of days later and bought my own bug spray. It wasn't as extreme as some others have described so I think it depends on which area of the building you are located. I had a room on the back and It was quiet. I didn't have any issues with any other guests misbehavior. Overall it was a decent experience. One tip though: do your reservation online, you will save a few dollars.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
4 Thank Amandad1111
West Union, South Carolina
Reviewed September 7, 2011

We arrived at 9:30 PM to find the office closed. Got security to get our room key. As soon as we turned the lights on we saw Roach Bugs crawling on the walls and bed. I immediately called security, gave him back the key and left to find a place we could rest for the night. The security officer was very polite and fully understood our concerns. He told us to call back in the morning and get a refund. This was the worst motel I have ever saw. The smell, bugs and mold was terrible. Do not even waste your time stopping at this dump.

Room Tip: A real dump