“Worse Golden Corral”

Cuisines: American
Atlanta, Georgia
“Worse Golden Corral”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I'm a regular customer for Golden Corral because due to health reasons I mostly eat from the salad bar, but this one is the worst I've ever been to. Food quality was not up to par with other restaurants from the same chain. Plates were dirty, place is old.

• Visited October 2013

Atlanta
“Good Food, Dirty Dishes”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Went for a Family gathering for my father's birthday, I ate once after going through over 50 plates to find a clean one...Dessert bowls and plates on salad bar were not clean also...I dont know who the dishwasher was or what they use to wash those dishes but it was horrible. I will and have not ate there again since August 2012...My whole outlook has been ruined of this location, dont know if I can go to another one, I will have to get the nerve up one day and try a different location because I do like the food.

• Visited August 2012
Fayetteville, Georgia
“Never Hate It”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

This Golden Corral was great. Food was good as always.
Also the staff was nice as well. I would highly recommend it.

• Visited March 2013