“enjoyable restaurant”

Flavors of Thailand
Ranked #4 of 101 Restaurants in Jonesboro
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Description: It's located opposite the AutoZone Parts Store. What use to be the Old A&P Shopping Plaza
Dublin, Georgia, United States
“enjoyable restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

we enjoyed our lunch - great flavors, good service. we ordered different entrees and 1 appetizer - all were tasty...

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Wanda W

Atlanta, Georgia
“Good - but could be better!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

The service is terrific, the place is quite popular among locals - and the food is good. I like the fact that there are so many extra-spicy choices. However, the health rating there is very low, so I wouldn't go back until that improves. Once they come back up, our family will return!

Visited August 2012
Newnan, Georgia
“Great Thai”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

This is one of the best Thai restaurants I have ever been. I have lunch here at lest once a week and I have never been disappointing. The food is delicious, fresh and with great character. Portions are perfect and they do not depend on sauces or extreme spices to make things tasty. This place gets really busy all the time, service is fast and their staff is very helpful. The restaurant is not in the prettiest place in town but they know how to keep people coming back.

• Visited August 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Some of the best Thai food I've ever eaten....service can be rude sometimes.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

I've eaten here about a dozen times during the last 3 years. Food is always great! Servers can be rude sometimes & act like you are bothering them. I wonder if they know they can get away with it because their food is so good. I've had red curry, pad thai, pho, basil rolls, chicken coconut soup, pineapple curry fried rice, etc. Never been dissappointed with the food. I took my friend who loves Thai food and was embarrassed by how rude the waitress was. We usually just go to Thai Jasmine in Fayetteville...the food is good & the service is excellent.

• Visited March 2012