“Superb hospitality, great value, american owned and operated!!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Jesup
Reviewed May 3, 2010

Lisa, the manager, was a great help and true southern hostess while we were there. I travel frequently and she made sure i was in a nice room away from traffic. The housekeeper Betty Brown was super nice and gave me the things i asked for quickly. They helped me out with suggestions on where to eat and how to find certain places. I would stay back at this hotel anytime i needed to in Jesup!!! Great location and value!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank speederinred

Reviewed April 14, 2010

This hotel was in a safe neighborhood and very easy to find. All outdoor areas were very well lit at night. The night auditor at the front desk was quick to answer our request for a quite room for a light sleeper. Our room was extremely clean. The beds were very comfortable, especially for me, with a bad back. The bed linens and towels were good quality. We were impressed with the "loaded" continental breakfast. Biscuits, gravy,cereals, breads, pastries, fruit, waffles to make, jellies, jams, juices and coffee, just lots to choose from. A very nice lady made sure that it was always stocked and kept the coffee pot full.

The one and only drawback , no elevator to the upper floor, just stairs. But this is a minor problem.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 9, 2010

I travel 10 months a year with my company. I have been staying in Jameson Inns since last September when I found one in Indiana.
This chain has the inside track on hospitality, affordability, value, cordial staff, comfort and cleanliness. I have stayed in 7 Jameson Inns for two weeks or more at each since September 2009.

The Jameson in Jesup was no exception. Lisa Orvin, the general manager, and her staff met our every need. I recommend this hotel to anyone, whether the trip is for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 26, 2009

My wife and I were 'passing' through Lil' ole Jesup..we decided to rest for the night. We asked a gas station clerk which hotel was the best. Happily she yelled 'Jameson Inn, down by McDonald's!!!" How could we not stay after the great customer service she gave to us concerning Jesup, Ga. We ventured on to Jameson, and upon arrival we were pleased. The customer service lady was extremely helpful. She filled us in on the breakfast (which saved us money), and also told us of a few church functions going on. She took her time to speak with us two young people in our 'golden years'.
She was very friendly, and so was the housekeeping staff. Each one spoke to us, and said Good Morning. This is the type of southern hospitality that makes you want to return again and again.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2009

Everything went well. Hotel was clean and well-kept.
Nice complimentary continental breakfast

• Stayed: September 2009
Reviewed September 11, 2009

First and Foremost I would like to Thank Our Courtesy Clerk who took Care of My family and I. Thank You Iris Crumity. Would Recomment her to anyone she is very nice and friendly.

• Stayed: September 2009
Reviewed September 8, 2009

On a business trip to Jesup I was referred to the Jameson Inn. I had never stayed at this brand before and was a little unsure, but through the advice of my referrel decided to stay. I was pleasantly surprised at the great atmosphere of the hotel! Great customer service and a nice price! The rooms were clean and will look for a Jameson Inn when traveling for now on.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business