“Awesome Stay!”
Review of Quality Inn

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Jesup
“Awesome Stay!”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Our family used this hotel as the host hotel for family to stay for our annual family reunion. The rooms were nice and clean, the property was nice, clean, and well kept. And the staff was absolutely WONDERFUL!! They made us feel like we were the only guest in the hotel. They were awesome!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Dallori S
QualityInnJesup, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Dear Important Guest,
Our guests are very important to us and we are extremely thankful that you noticed how much we value you. We enjoyed having your family stay with us for your family reunion. We sure do hope that you all enjoyed spending time together at the reunion.
We will continue to strive to please our guests!
Can't wait to see you again in the future!

Jesup, Georgia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Daytona Beach, Florida
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We went to Jesup to visit a friend in the federal prison there, and had a very nice stay at this Quality Inn. Victoria, the hotel manager, gave us a discount since we'd come a long way to visit an inmate, which was so appreciated. The room was clean, and we had everything we needed. The TV remote wasn't working when we got there, but Steven came up immediately and swapped it out with a working remote. Trisha was very helpful in helping us find the local Western Sizzlin, and so had a wonderful meal there while in town, too. The hotel has an area where you can use the computer, and they have coffee, bottled water, fruit, and treats available 24/7 in the office area. They have a well stocked, and well attended breakfast buffet, too, which is included in the cost of the room. Yes, there is a pool, too. They go beyond the call of duty in trying to please. ...will definitely use them again...without reservation!

Room Tip: We got a 2nd floor room facing the highway with 2 double beds, no-smoking, and was a pet friendly ro...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guests,
I absolutely loved reading your review! You were very detailed and you even remembered our names!
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that you noticed all of the many things that we do to make our guests happy. Your kind words are greatly appreciated. Customer service and cleanliness are just a few of the things that we strive to continue improving in order to provide an excellent experience for our guests.

I can not wait to see you both again in the future!

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed June 21, 2014

My husband and I were with BRAG (Bike Ride Across Georgia). I originally booked this room a couple months in advance through Expedia for a Thursday night. I reviewed our hotel rooms the week before we left, and discovered I had double booked hotels for Thursday and didn't book a room for Friday. I called them and Trisha was able to accommodate us for Friday. The hotel was pretty full, but I got a non-smoking room, which I wanted. The room was clean and quiet. They have breakfast available at 5:30 during the week and 6:00 on weekends.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
QualityInnJesup, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Dear happy guest,
It was definitely our pleasure to have you as our guest, as well as the BRAG bike riders. It was a fun time and it was wonderful meeting all of you. I am glad that Trisha was able to accommodate you. We strive to make our guests happy and to give them a pleasurable experience at our hotel.
Next time you come to town, give us a call and we will be glad to help you out!

Blacksburg, Virginia
Reviewed June 16, 2014

This was a stop over point for BRAG (Bicycle Ride Across Georgia). I was a bit concerned about the surrounding area, but Victoria was very helpful and the stay here was positive. Rooms need an updating in a bad way, but it was clean, the shower, and the air worked. All rooms do open to the outside so, if that is a concern, then this is not the place for you.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
QualityInnJesup, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We were thrilled to have bicycle riders taking part in BRAG stay with us and very glad to be helpful to them in any way that we could, including holding the luggage until riders arrived.
Our hotel is actually going through ongoing renovations and updates that will make our guests' stays even better. A few examples of some things we have already received are new 37 inch flat screen TVs, carpet, microwaves and refrigerators, and chairs for the guest rooms.
My employees and I would love to make your stay even better the next time you are passing through. We do hope to see you again next year, John!

Fenwick michigan
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

We had a very small room! It was not very clean! The air was not working very well. I know it was a holiday weekend so maybe it was an off weekend. We switched hotels the next day! Make sure if you book it with priceline you specify non smoking- we did not:(

Stayed May 2014
QualityInnJesup, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 31, 2014
Dear Important Guest,
Please know that I am extremely apologetic about the poor experience you had at my hotel. These issues have been addressed with my housekeepers, we definitely take the opinions of our guests very seriously.
I am also sorry about the issue you experienced with Priceline. If a specified room type is not chosen, Priceline assigns a room type. I just wish that we would have had a nonsmoking room to give you, but we were full because of the holidays.
I would like one more chance to show you how great of a stay that you can have at our hotel. My employees and I really hope we are able to see you again in the future!

Sebring, Florida
Reviewed May 23, 2014

We spent the night of May 22, 2014 at this hotel . The staff was exceptional & pleasant. The room was comfortable & clean. The breakfast area, located in a little house is very quaint, giving different feel to the breakfast.

V & C Keiper

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
QualityInnJesup, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 31, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Your kind words are much appreciated. We strive to make our guests happy and their stays pleasant. Many guests like the area of the breakfast room, I am glad that you are one of them.
We hope to see you again in the near future!
Akron, Ohio
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I have been coming to this hotel for many years and the place has really started to o downhill. It used to be the Jameson Inn and now it's the Quality Inn. The place needs a serious updating and cleaning. Our room, 303, was dusty, cob webby and overall dingy. The sink was cracked and the mattresses were as hard as rocks. It is convenient to the highway but not the hotel I would choose again.

Room Tip: Stay in the front section.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
QualityInnJesup, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,
I want to sincerely apologize about the poor experience you had at my hotel. I can promise you that we have taken what you have said very seriously and are working on updating the rooms as well as cleaning them more effectively.
I know that you took time out of your day to write this review and that means a lot to me. My employees and I will use every word of it to create a better experience and a better hotel for future guests.
I do hope that you will give us another chance to make your stay at our hotel a pleasant one. Please call and speak with me and I will be glad to give you a deal for traveling all the way through our town in Georgia.

Jesup, Georgia
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jesup
Motel Jesup
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Hinesville
Days Inn Jesup
Days Inn Jesup
#3 of 5 in Jesup

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!