“Never again!”

Quality Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Jesup
“Never again!”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

We got there at 11:00 at night, the rooms looked okay but smelled overpowering like they used way too much carpet powder. At 12:15 AM the couple in the room beside us were engaging in obnoxiously loud "physical activity", with the paper thing walls we could hear everything clear as day. After the screaming went on for 15 minutes the couple in the room next to ours started yelling at eachother because the woman wanted to leave because of the couple being loud and obnoxious but the husband thought it would be stupid to leave that late at night. After another 15 mins of that couple yelling at eachother and the other couple still making loud head board banging noise we decided we had had enough and decided to check out and leave. That staff would not issue us a refund because we booked through expedia and there was also no managers on duty to talk to. Worst stay ever. We ended up at the days inn and they were very friendly and clean.

• Stayed November 2012
2 Thank amannering37

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Winter Garden, Florida
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We stopped here on a trip from Tennessee to Florida. Not a lot of choices in this town, so I'm glad we picked this motel.The clerk was very friendly and the room was clean. Breakfast was included. We would stay here again if the occasion arose to go through Jesup.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We were fortunate to stay at this hotel while going and coming from our vacation. When traveling thru here we always stay at this motel. Clean, good prices and friendly employees. Never have had a bad experience. Harmony and Kandy served us, great employees. Kandy was in charge of the breakfast room and was doing a great job.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
harmonyt, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Thank you for reminding me that not only is the Jameson a 'great place to stay,' it's a great place to work. We are proud of the jobs that we do here from the the great hot breakfast to the beautiful crisp beds that we make daily.

Thank you for acknowledging us. See you soon!

Thomaston, Georgia
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Wonderful stay!!!!! The front desk clerk was soooo nice. Made sure we got the type of room we wanted. Really clean. Breakfast was wonderful Jamison Inn is our motel of choice when we travel!!! Recommend this motel highly!!

Room Tip: Always like ground floor rooms.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I am thrilled to hear about your recent experience at the Jameson Inn Jesup. We are proud to be on your list of reccommended hotels. We are honored that you though enough of our service to tell us.

Thank you so much. Looking forward to having you stay with us anytime!

Spartanburg, South Carolina
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We stayed two nights. Well beds were hard (but that is comparing it to my sleep number mattress) but the A/C works well, which is a must for me. When we had trouble with the tolit backing up and overflowing...we were brought a plunger ....handed it thru the door and she walked away while my mouth was wide open in aaaaaawwwwwww.....yes the plunger did work... And very well, but it was me taking care of it. Ugh I guess they wanted me to feel at home...I am going back to jesup in a few weeks and will stay here one more time.... Oh I do hope all goes well!!!!!!

Room Tip: The breakfast for my family was great, with great service.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
harmonyt, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Jameson Inn of Jesup for your recent stay. I am so sorry to hear about how we handled your situation. I met with my staff and we all discussed customer service. They all agreed that we did not hold up Jameson standards but moving forward the expectation is clear. We are here to help our guests in any way that we can be it plunging toilets to checking guests in, to making beds.

Thank you so much and I can guarantee you a great stay anytime you come back.

Georgia
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Top plus? The staff. They make the difference. They are always courteous and the customer service they provide is the best thing going for the hotel. The always are wearing neat professional attire (maybe its me - shabbily dressed staff is a bad reflection IMHO). They get an A++.

A storm was moving in as we arrived, so we had to move quickly. The staff person (Victoria ?) gave us the keys, and said I could come back and check-in after we unloaded. The deluge came just as we finished unloading. Thank goodness for trust!

The other plus ? Breakfast!!! The breakfast bar is located in a separate building (no lobby hustle & bustle), and usually has an attendant there full-time during breakfast. Always a nice variety of good food and plenty of it. The attendant keeps the place ship-shape - based on several stays here, she gets an A+.

Other positives: pool area was clean and well maintained; parking lot was clean and usable; lobby was immaculate; the room was clean, everything worked. Top marks on all of these.

The big planter out front was beautiful, and makes a good first impression. Nice touch. My compliments to the gardener.

While clean and well maintained, the room's furnishings were rather lackluster. They could stand an upgrade. But nothing serious - what's there has been maintained very well. Having such a top-quality staff more than makes up for this.

In this price range, the facility is your typical fare. Nothing special, but serves it purpose very well. Accommodations: A-.

Staff makes the place. I'll stay there again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

We're excited to hear about your "near perfect stay!" We pride ourselves in paying attention to details regarding breakfast, landscaping, and even uniforms. Thank you for the gracious compliments I will certainly be passing them on to my team.

We look forward to having you come stay with us again here at the Jameson.

Sincerly,
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Beds were not that comfy. Both hubby & I woke up with a backache, and the other hotel guests kept my hubby awake until the early hours. The rooms are really in need of an update. We had problems with our iron & ironing board, but the staff was very accommodating in getting our issues resolved; the hotel has excellent customer service which is a major plus. It would be helpful if they were able to make more eating recommendations. We found the Oyster Shack two hundred yards from our hotel quite by accident, and the food was some of the best that I've had although the restaurant was indeed more a shack.

Room Tip: Maybe the suite would have been nicer, but my aunt had already booked it.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
harmonyt, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, June 20, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your honest review of your recent stay here at the Jameson Inn. I'm sorry to hear the beds were not to your liking. However, I'm proud to hear that our staff stood out for their excellent customer service.

We certainly want all of our guest to have a great stay, every time. Please contact me personally if you or your family plan on coming again anytime in the future. I'll be sure to have a suite available for you.

Thank you so much and we hope to hear from you!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jesup
Motel Jesup
#4 of 5 in Jesup
Trowell Historic Inn
Trowell Historic Inn
#1 of 1 in Jesup

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!