“the best plaec to stay”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Jesup
Jesup, Georgia
“the best plaec to stay”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

the people and staff here is most helpful and so nice. this is the most cleanest place i have stayed at. great continetal breakfast i realy enjoying my stay

Room Tip: the rooms on the ground floors are easer to get to
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
harmonyt, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, January 3, 2012
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for the review. Your happiness is our goal!

Thank you for choosing Jameson Inns.

Jameson Inn Jesup GA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed December 7, 2011

The staff at the Jameson Inn made our stay in Jesup, GA quite enjoyable. We arrived tired and exhausted and the staff was very efficient in getting us checked in and into our room. We awoke to a great breakfast and a helpful staff. Since we were unfamiliar with the area, we peppered with staff with questions and were constantly asking for directions. The staff never seemed bothered, rather they enjoyed helping us. We immediately felt comfortable with all the friendly faces - from the front desk to housekeeping. This was my first stay at a Jameson Inn, and after this wonderful experience, they can expect me as a client again, if not in Jesup, then in another town!

Room Tip: Make sure to let the front desk staff know of your preferences/concerns. They will help you in sele...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

I am delighted to hear about your fantastic experience at the Jameson Inn of Jesup Georgia. We are proud of our lovely town and all that it has to offer. I'm so happy that you chose to spend your time here with us.

I am confident that you will have a great stay at any of our 100+ properties around the country. We can't wait to see you again!

Jameson Inn Jesup GA
Lakeland, Florida
Reviewed October 29, 2011

We travel a lot and this was one of the nicest,cleanest motels we have encountered. The front desk people were such a help. We got lost and they virtually led us in. The bed was clean and very comfortable, the breakfast room was one of the nicest ever. Thank you

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
harmonyt, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, November 21, 2011
Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted to hear about your recent experience at Jameson Inn Jesup GA! We enjoy serving a hot breakfast to our guests every morning. Biscuits and gravy, hot waffles, fruit and muffins are a great way to start the day!

We look forward to having you and your family stay with us again.

Thank you for the feedback!
Harmony Thompsom
Lake City, Florida
Reviewed October 24, 2011

From reading the reviews here, I would say that this is the best choice for the area. There aren't many choices and no great ones. This is an older outside corridor motel. This was our first stay at this chain. The front desk clerk was friendly at check in. The room really needed some updating. It appeared to be clean, except for the carpet with was filthy and loose and lumped up in places. The ceiling looked like there had been repairs done at some time. The toiletries were very basic and limited. The linens on the bed were nicer than I expected, with a thin white blanket between 2 sheets and a colorful coverlet at the foot of the bed. The breakfast was pretty basic, but the attendant was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Jameson Inn was voted "Best of the Best" in Jesup Georgia for 2011. We take great pride in our property and want every guest to have a great stay. I am proud to hear theat our staff was friendly and helpful.

We always appreciate feed back on our property. I am sorry to hear about the carpet issues in your room. I am not aware of any rooms with lumpy or filthy carpet. We regulary shampoo the carpets and we inspect our rooms on a daily basis. I will definately check into this further.

We are rolling out some big changes in 2012. We will be updating our rooms with flat screen televisions, new furniture and many more exciting changes.

Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to having you back at the Jameson Inn Jesup Georgia!

Fort Valley, Georgia, United States
Reviewed October 7, 2011

I am a traveling home health nurse and have stayed in a lot of hotels. The Jameson Inn is definitely a cut above the rest. Everyone has been so nice and helpful. Victoria, Harmony and Tricia have gone out of their way to help make sure that I have everything that I need. The cleaning staff are always friendly and speak to me any time they see me. They do a great job cleaning and do their best to straighten up fast and get out of your way. If I need anything or have any problems they get them fixed right away. I would recommend this hotel to every one. In fact I tell all the nurses that have to come down on this case to come here. The rooms are always clean and the beds are comfortable. The only complaint I have is the waffle iron doesn't alway get the waffles done but other than that my stays here have been excellent. Keep up the good job, Jameson Inn!!!!!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
hollywood,fl.
Reviewed July 12, 2011

The front desk employees were so very helpful and nice to do business with....And the free breakfast, well i just can't say enough about it.The sausage gravey and fresh biscuits were excellant...I will indeed be back to Jesup and one thing for sure I'll be staying at the Jameson Inn......Hilda Kelly P.S. My reason for being in Jesup was for the Wilcher Family Reunion
and its held every 2 years, so I'll be back in 2013, so keep my
rooms ready......

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank queenfaye47
harmonyt, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, August 31, 2011
Dear Mrs. Kelly,

I am so pleased that you had a pleasant experience at the Jameson Inn Jesup. We take great pride in serving a hot breakfast every morning. The Wilcher Family is always welcome here! We look forward to hosting your reunion in 2013.

See you soon,

Douglas, Georgia
Reviewed July 4, 2011

Stayed one night while visiting family in town...out of previous reviews this was the best in town...have to say that the bed was pretty comfortable...sheets were clean...my husband said the attendant was very friendly...towels were like using sandpaper to dry off with...the chair in the room looked like it was found on the side of the road...there was a hole in the ceiling above shower & I couldn't help but think somebody was watching me...its sad that this is the best you can get in a fairly decent town....

• Stayed July 2011
Dear Rlburch,

I am so sorry to hear about your recent stay at the Jameson Inn Jesup. Thank you for directing our attention to these issues. We have already begun replacing the recliners, with new leather recliners. The hole in the ceiling was repaired immediately and was due to a plumbing related issue. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We are rolling out major changes in 2012. We recently just added new gourmet single serve coffee makers into each room, as well as a complete overhaul of our website, -------- We would love the opportunity to follow up with you and show you that the Jameson Inn truly is the best place to stay in Jesup, Georgia.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Harmony Thompson

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jesup
Motel Jesup
#4 of 5 in Jesup
Trowell Historic Inn
Trowell Historic Inn
#1 of 1 in Jesup

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!