“Good place to eat!”

Sybil's Family Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 47 Restaurants in Jesup
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
Description: For many years families and friends have been meeting at Sybil's Family Restaurant to enjoy some of the best food in Jesup and Southeast Georgia. Known for our Southern Home Cooking, customers have said, "we are known for the best fried chicken in town!" However, our talents don't end there. Our Ribeyes are so juicy, flavorful and so tender you can cut them with a fork. Our desserts are divine and literally melt in your mouth. Many of our customers have said they can't just choose one time of day to eat so we've made it to where they can eat our home made lunch, dinner and Friday night Seafood Buffet. Come in and try us out. I promise we'll have so many choices that you can choose from and guarantee you won't leave hungry!
Reviewed August 4, 2012

This place is the place locals take out of town guests. Good country cooking with a large selection of foods. Most people choose the buffet. There is always fried chicken and delicious baked chicken. The other meats and most vegetables vary from night to night. Restaurant if very clean and the staff makes sure to take care of you.

There are newer reviews for Sybil's Family Restaurant

Reviewed July 26, 2012

You won't likely be disappointed with anything you try here; however, don't expect to find many menu items on the "lighter" side for those of you who are concerned with eating low-cal, healthy foods, etc.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Likes: everything was excellent. Staff is very good.
Dislikes: No wheel barrow to roll me to my car because I ate too much!
Overall: A+

2  Thank Thomas847
Reviewed April 13, 2012

My husband and I just left this restaurant; we ate lunch. Its a very friendly environment, the food was really good. We will definitely go back for dinner one day soon. Oh! And its very reasonably priced. Tiffany was great :)

Reviewed March 15, 2012

Traditional Southern Buffet at its best. A local after church on Sunday morning stop! You can also order off the menu but not on Sunday and most folks simply want to 'go through the line' anyway! The desserts are varied and always home-made....not for those on a diet. Wait staff are always there to refill your glass of ice tea: sweet, 'unsweet' or 'half and half'. (I've been to 'Paula's' in Savannah and it was good (I like her!) but Paula doesn't come up to Sybil's for taste, variety, or price.)

2  Thank pebbleskip

Been to Sybil's Family Restaurant? Share your experiences!