“Yum! ”

Tortuga Jacks Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 36 Restaurants in Jekyll Island
Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

This isn’t a place to go if you’re in a hurry but the food is very tasty! And if it’s a beautiful day, you can’t beat the outside seating with a view of the water!

The guacamole and chips were delicious. My quesadilla was delicious! The view was beautiful! Check it out when you have a large chunk of time set aside. :)

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank magsgottlieb
Larry D, General Manager at Tortuga Jacks Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2019

Thanks so much for your awesome review. We hope to see you again very soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,310)

Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

Nice Mexican restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating. Food quality great, though the Enchiladas Verdes was a bit too spicy. Other dishes excellent. Great selection of drinks. Friendly staff.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank Billymtrip

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. Sorry the Verde sauce was a bit too spicy. Hope to see you again on the Island soon.
Thanks

Reviewed March 31, 2019

I can tell it would be a fun place on a warm, summer day or night. But there was some confusion seating us & then it appeared that we had two servers & neither communicated well with one another. We were brought multiple baskets of chips, salsa, etc. However neither filled our drinks in a timely manner & when it came time for the check...it took forever! But...the food was really good. My husband especially enjoyed the fajitas!

Date of visit: March 2019

Thank you for the good review. I would like to apologize for any confusion that you had to endure during your visit with us. I’m glad your husband enjoyed the fajitas and we hope to see you again really soon.
Thanks

Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

The staff is very friendly and they accommodate dogs. I recommend sitting outside to enjoy the fantastic view of the ocean. The seafood was tasty. They also have a live band at times as well. We rode our bicycles there from the hotel.

Date of visit: March 2019

I really appreciate you taking the time to give us a great review. We hope you come back and visit us very soon. Thanks

Reviewed March 28, 2019

The last day of the conference, my grandmother and I ate here for lunch before heading home.

I got the wings with the sweet chili and pineapple sauce with fries. The sauce was very good, and to me a little spicy (but if you like spicy things then this is for you)

The service wasnt the greatest (mainly because he was waiting several different tables) but the food was good. I wish it wasnt too windy that day cause we could of ate outside in the beautiful seating they had.

1  Thank Christina R
Larry D, General Manager at Tortuga Jacks Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review. Glad you enjoyed the wings and yes they can be a little spicy. Hope to see you again soon.