“Very nice”

8:00 PM
Ranked #15 of 37 Restaurants in Jekyll Island
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 2, 2019

My husband and I had dinner here while guests at the hotel. The space is lovely, and the service was very good. My husband had the shrimp and grits and enjoyed them very much. I was disappointed in my filet which was overdone and treated with some sort of spice/pepper before grilling that I did not enjoy. The menu offers many fine options. I would return but I would not order steak (a bit ironic since they call themselves a steak house). The wine list is good and the by-the-glass prices are surprisingly fair for a restaurant of this sort.

2  Thank LudwellMom

Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

Quiet and comfortable lunch at the Westin Hotel on Jekyll Island. Great food, service and generous portions.

Reviewed February 6, 2019

We had breakfast here several times and the food is great, with excellent service. We had dinner twice at the bar and enjoyed our meal. One night we had the vegetarian options, which were quite good. The bar staff was pleasant and helpful and the prices very reasonable.

Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

We had breakfast at The Reserve and the experience was terrific! Julia was our server and she was friendly and attentive without being intrusive. We both had eggs Benedict which was perfectly cooked. We selected fresh fruit as the side and were pleasantly surprised with a large bowl of freshly cut variety of melons and berries (I.e. not just honeydew and a berry or two). The chef also added hash browns though fruit was our choice of side. It was the best of both worlds. I would highly recommend both for service, atmosphere and quality of food. We’ll definitely be back!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 9, 2019

Did not go for the person on the phone more or less talked us out of the idea and led me to believe it was too expensive???

Date of visit: January 2019