“Short notice hook up”

Coastal Expeditions Charter Fishing and Dolphin Cruises
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you're looking for an action-packed day of fishing, taking in a dolphin/sightseeing cruise or a combination of both, then you came to the right place! With years of experience on area waters, Coastal Expeditions is your charter company for making memories that will last a life time.
“Short notice hook up”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Went to cjays the night before, seen Captain Eric in there started talking and asked if he could take us out the next morning for bull reds. Long story short. He put my grandpa n I on 4 bull reds (bucket list) along with about 12 decent size sharks. All in all on such short notice, and having to catch our bait that morning! It sure was one hell of a trip with a hell of a captain!!

Visited October 2013

Greenville
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Half Day FULL of FUN”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

My husband and I and our three young children (6, 8, and 9) found Captain Eric on our recent Jekyll Island trip. Captain Eric took us out for a half day excursion, packed full of fun. We visited Christmas Creek, Little Cumberland Island, Cumberland Island, and big water of Jekyll. We saw Cumberland Island horses, several pods of social dolphins (within inches of the boat), and fished for whiting and black tip sharks! Each activity was narrated with history and local information. Captain Eric is a great guide! My children loved talking with him, and after a short introduction, they were talking "fishermen talk" and calling shots of whose next catch would be bigger! The variety and altering of sightseeing and fishing was perfect. We made a new friend, and the outing was the best part of our week at Jekyll.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Amy H
Paris, Illinois
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Priceless Memories”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Our fishing trip with Captain Moody was the highlight of our Jekyll Island vacation! We felt like he really worked hard to make sure we had a wonderful experience and got to see and do as much as possible. My husband and our boys enjoyed catching sharks and sting rays and he took time to look for dolphins and wild horses for my daughter and me. He was friendly and patient with our children and make the experience a wonderful one for all of us. We will definitely be back!

Visited July 2013
erockGeorgia, Manager at Coastal Expeditions Charter Fishing and Dolphin Cruises, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
Im so happy to hear you and your family had fun on our excursion! Hope to see you next time you're visiting Jekyll!

Capt. Eric
“Awesome Trip!!!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We had. GREAT time - Captain Eric was AWESOME!!! I was looking for someone that would takes care of my kids and show them a good time. My expectations were certainly exceeded by Captain Eric. A Lifetime of Memories.

A VERY satisfied customer.

Covington, Georgia, United States
“Fishing with Captain Eric Moody”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

My brother, children and I went fishing with Captain Eric over the July 4th Holiday and had a blast! Captain Eric has everything ready for our scheduled departure time and was very patient with the kids. We had an absolute blast fishing with him and plan on fishing with him again on our next visit to Jekyll Island!