We had a lovely two-night stay at the Beachview Club.
We were booked into a 2nd floor luxury suite. Check-in was a breeze, the service was prompt and very friendly.
The room was nice, a king bed with a whirlpool tub, mini-fridge and microwave. The room also featured a very nice balcony with two chairs and a small side table.
As others have mentioned, the grounds are gorgeous. The property features a green space around the pool and many large live-oak trees with spanish moss. We could also see and hear the ocean from our second floor balcony.
Jimmy was a very gracious host. We wanted to rent bikes for the afternoon, however the weather was less then perfect and because of this he offered to rent the bikes to us complimentary! We took a two hour bicycle tour of Jekyll and it had a great time.
We visited in the off-season and we felt like we had the property all to ourselves. It was a wonderful stay, and we will be back in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This place is temporarily closed due to renovation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your The Beachview Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beachview Club Hotel Jekyll Island
- Beachview Hotel Jekyll Island
- The Beachview Hotel