My husband and I recently stayed at this hotel while visiting the Georgia Coast. The hotel is very nice. It is a resort like hotel. We had a king suite with a balcony. The suite had a couch, microwave and mini fridge. The rooms were larger than most Hampton Inns. There is a very nice boardwalk than goes to the beach. The breakfast was typical Hampton Inn that was always stocked. Even though some of the rooms have a balcony, there is no beach view. You are looking at the dunes with vegetation and the beach is not visible. If you want to see the beach from your room, there are several hotels further down the street that do have views. For such a large facility, we were surprised that there were only 2 luggage carts. We had to carry our bags over several trips to our room. The staff could not locate a cart for us. If using your GPS, it will tell you to take the first right turn after paying the $5 parking fee for the island. If you take this turn, you will arrive at the 4-H site. Just go a mile further down the road and you will see the Hampton Inn on the right. If you go to the second road to the right, you will see signs that will lead you to the Hampton Inn. We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It was very peaceful and quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's tempting to spend your days at the Hampton Inn & Suites Jekyll Island on the unspoiled beaches that line the perimeter of the tiny island paradise. However, don't miss out on learning more about the colorful story of the Jekyll Island Club on a guided tour of the history-rich mansion-size cottages that have drawn visitors to this locale for more than a century. Once a retreat for America's elite families, you can add your name to the likes of the Rockefellers, Carnegies and Morgans and join the friendly team at our hotel on Jekyll Island for a truly unique American experience. Don't forget your golf clubs. Jekyll Island isn't considered Georgia's premier golf destination for nothing. Pine Lakes Golf Course features "family-friendly" tee boxes for truly evenly-matched play. Indian Mound sprawls through some of the island's most scenic landscape and the local favorite, Oleander, follows Jekyll Island's inland lakes and pine forests, creating challenging holes and rewarding views. The history, the beaches, the golf - you'll find a golden getaway on Georgia's Golden Isle. Our hotel features Lobby Bar, Extended Pool Terrace with Kids Pool, Zero Entry Main Pool, and on deck fire pit; Bike Rentals are available on site. Take a 100yd stroll thru the Maritime Forrest and discover Jekyll Island's beautiful South Beach area. For weddings, reunions or family vacations, we have what you need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Jekyll Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Jekyll Island Hotel Jekyll Island
- Hampton Inn And Suites Jekyll Island