Compared to like chain hotels...probably the best chain hotel to stay on Jekyll. Spent 4 nights here. Very nice exterior of this Hampton, outstanding location (walk across dunes amongst beautiful trees to the beach). Rooms are good for a Hampton, but towels are thin and rough. The bad thing about this hotel is it caters to tours...there is no separate area for "regular" guest to have breakfast, so if you want to have breakfast between 7 am and 8 am, be prepared to compete with a bus tour to get your food and forget about finding a place to sit down, there won't be one. If this Hampton wants to continue to get 'regular' guests along with bus tours, they should have the tours have breakfast in another location -- or provide more seating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's tempting to spend your days at the Hampton Inn & Suites Jekyll Island on the unspoiled beaches that line the perimeter of the tiny island paradise. However, don't miss out on learning more about the colorful story of the Jekyll Island Club on a guided tour of the history-rich mansion-size cottages that have drawn visitors to this locale for more than a century. Once a retreat for America's elite families, you can add your name to the likes of the Rockefellers, Carnegies and Morgans and join the friendly team at our hotel on Jekyll Island for a truly unique American experience. Don't forget your golf clubs. Jekyll Island isn't considered Georgia's premier golf destination for nothing. Pine Lakes Golf Course features "family-friendly" tee boxes for truly evenly-matched play. Indian Mound sprawls through some of the island's most scenic landscape and the local favorite, Oleander, follows Jekyll Island's inland lakes and pine forests, creating challenging holes and rewarding views. The history, the beaches, the golf - you'll find a golden getaway on Georgia's Golden Isle. Our hotel features Lobby Bar, Extended Pool Terrace with Kids Pool, Zero Entry Main Pool, and on deck fire pit; Bike Rentals are available on site. Take a 100yd stroll thru the Maritime Forrest and discover Jekyll Island's beautiful South Beach area. For weddings, reunions or family vacations, we have what you need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Jekyll Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Jekyll Island Hotel Jekyll Island
- Hampton Inn And Suites Jekyll Island