“Excellent meal”
Review of Driftwood Bistro

Driftwood Bistro
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Casual theme low country cuisine specializing in fresh vegetables and unique entree items featuring Wild Georgia Shrimp, Stuffed Collard Greens, Signature Pastas and Shrimp Creole. Traditional favorites like Yankee Pot Roast, Shrimp and Grits, Stuffed Baked Flounder, Fried Grilled or Blackened Wild Georgia Shrimp (did I mention that we serve Wild Gorgia Shrimp). Unique sandwiches like our Veggie Wrap and Cracker Cuban as well as burgers and salads. Full service bar specializing in frozen specialty drinks from Top Shelf Margaritas,Peach Daiquiris and Rum Bar Smashes.
Reviewed December 24, 2013

We had the pot roast and the meat loaf with sides of Harvard Beets and Creamed Corn. We will definitely go back to this restaurant. The staff was very friendly and efficient. They also have small servings for seniors. All of the tables, with the exception of one, were occupied by seniors that night.

There are newer reviews for Driftwood Bistro

Reviewed December 23, 2013

This is the perfect place to have dinner, either in the diningroom or in the bar lounge. Appetizers are the best and love the fact that you can order a petite or regular serving of an entrée.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

We each got the petite vegetable plate - four selections of the veggie sides. Some of the best southern veggies we have ever had. Green beans, cheesy grits, squash casserole, sweet potato casserole and fried green tomatoes were exceptional. The smashed fried okra was the best I have ever had. Staff was friendly and helpful. Definite repeat!

Reviewed December 11, 2013

I don't know what I expected, I guess because we were at the beach I expected Seafood. It was a pleasant surprise when we all ordered Southern Soul food and it was ON POINT. Shrimp and Grits with collards. AWESOME. Fried Green Tomatoes were sooo good and I had Shrimp cakes which I was hesitant about, but were really good. PLUS, if you order an entrée you can pick a bottle of wine for 10 bucks! We lucked out in picking this restaurant.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

This place feels like a beach bistro! Our server was great. She was funny with just the right amount of "attitude". We really enjoyed her. We ate lunch and the food was very good. The crab bisque is definitely a must! I had a grilled po boy and my wife had the green fried tomato sandwich. The owner came out and we talked to him for a while and he was very nice as well. We'll be back!