Stayed here with friends for 3 nights in off season October so very quiet.Although we booked oceanside villas beware most are behind dunes and trees so you will not see the ocean or beach.Villas are well equipped and spacious although our dishwasher failed to work.Engineer appeared after requests but 'had to get part' and was not fixed.Bed was not comfortable with loose headboard.Beach was wild and scenic but with high tides not really one for lying on including no shade etc.Pool was fine but shaded by buildings,trees.Reception OK but slow at times despite lack of people.Hired bikes from there and had great cycling round the Island,flat but interesting and some good trails to go along.On site Bistro was nice but not fine dining.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas by the Sea Resort is an enchanting oceanside resort and conference center on Jekyll Island, Georgia. AAA 3 Diamond Rating. Choose from one of our 160 spacious one, two, or three bedroom villas whch are individually decorated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Villas by the Sea Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas By The Sea Hotel Jekyll Island
- Villas By The Sea Resort And Conference Center
- Hotel By The Sea
- Resort By The Sea