We stayed here the week of 4th of July. We rented a one bedroom condo from a realty company for a great price. The unit was a bit dated, and a little small for our family (2adults 2kids), but much bigger than any hotel room and adequate for a week stay. The grounds at the resort are beautiful and spacious. Nice pool area and playground, barbeque and picnic areas, and direct access to the beach! The driftwood restaurant was really good as well, and reasonably priced. The only negative for me was the beach. Maybe being from Florida I am a bit spoiled, but the water was a murky brown, and the sand was more like mud. Loved the history of the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas by the Sea Resort is an enchanting oceanside resort and conference center on Jekyll Island, Georgia. AAA 3 Diamond Rating. Choose from one of our 160 spacious one, two, or three bedroom villas whch are individually decorated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Villas by the Sea Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas By The Sea Resort And Conference Center
- Villas By The Sea Hotel Jekyll Island
- Hotel By The Sea
- Resort By The Sea