“DELICIOUS!!!!”
Review of The SandBar and Grill - CLOSED

The SandBar and Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Atlanta, Georgia
“DELICIOUS!!!!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I always ask the locals where to eat and they never steer me wrong. I had a craving for a cheeseburger and I called the front desk to ask who has the best burger in town. They told us The SandBar and Grill! They were right!! Delicious burgers and pretty good fries too. We will definitely eat there when we visit again!!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank kiatapp

Carrollton, Georgia
“Always good!”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We eat here at least once, sometimes twice, on each visit to Jekyll. The food is always good and the portions are more than generous. We were there over the labor day weekend and our waitress was also the bartender and the restaurant was packed. She was so friendly and we were so impressed that she was able to handle the bar, wait tables, serve food and check out take out orders on a busy holiday weekend. I ordered the hamburger with jalapenos. Excellent! The atmosphere is very casual and welcoming. We haven't had dinner there, always breakfast and lunch but always leave happy and satified with the food and service. Please check them out. You won't leave hungry for sure.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Beachlover4000
Warner Robins
“Acceptable, but a bit what-you'd-expect”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The restaurant service was fine, and the food was good, but it's not much more than the typical "restaurant attached to a hotel."

Visited September 2012
Arlington, Tennessee
“they need to get some new staff!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The host didn't even greet us. We stood there for like 5 minutes & no one came. I went over to the take out hostess & she went and got the host, but he STILL didn't acknowledge us! Instead, with an attitude as if to say he was INTENTIONALLY not looking at us, he sat another couple that had been waiting. Good customer service would have smiled at a party of 6 and said, I will be will you guys in one minute or something od the sort. HE GAVE US NOTHING BUT attitude. Then, when he came back and asked how many were in our party, he almost laughed when I said 6. He said he couldn't even give us an estimate of time because all their big tables had just been taken. This restaurant was just TOTALLY off the mark with customer service! We left because of the host's attitude, so I can't comment on the food. The ironic thing is it was Saturday night so we were totally prepared to have to wait a minute especially with a party of 6. The manager needs to retrain the african american host on customer service and the meaning of GREETING potential patrons of your restaurant. They are your first impression of the reswtaurant and this guy gave off a terrible first impression! I would never go back to even give it a 2nd chance.

Visited September 2012
Ohio
“Peel and Eat Shrimp and so much more”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Who comes to GA without having some shrimp? My husband and I had some delicious shrimp while waiting for our lunches. I tend to be picky at times, and they were very accommodating with my order (crabcake sandwich & side salad, hold the bread and cheese) and it was a VERY excellent crabcake with very little filler and a lot of crab!

Visited August 2012