“Great fun”

Summer Waves Water Park
More attraction details
Owner description: A waterpark offering 11 acres of rides, food, excitement and family activities.
Reviewed April 2, 2014

We took the grandkids here and they had a blast. It was crowded but the staff kept things moving. Our only complaint was the regulations restricting what food and drinks were allowed to be brought into the park.

1  Thank EDWARD Z
There are newer reviews for Summer Waves Water Park

Reviewed December 6, 2013

took a group of HS kids there in July. SErvice was great - very efficient in getting my group in (50 people)
park was clean
staff very friendly
just enough thrill type rides to keep the HS aged kids interested for half a day.
also enjoyed the sand volleyball
lines moved quickly on the rides once it got busy

1  Thank marieatta_pman
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I took a last minute trip to the beach with my daughter and her friend before school started. It was also treat for my daughter for doing so good at her baton twirling championships. They wanted to go to the water park, so I took them. I did not want to go myself but I took them. It was a very hot day too. The girls had a blast and it was fun watching them. The only thing that I did not like was how you had to walk around so much to get to the next attraction. There were also no "chairs" for older people to sit. I finally sat down at a small table with 4 chairs near the wave pool. It was a enjoyable trip and the girls want to go back again!

2  Thank bestmpm
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I visited during the labor day week and it was very crowded. Lockers are a must, and be sure to have addequate supervision, if you are bringing small children. Buy you ticket online and savetime/money. The bathrooms were in need of cleaning so be sure to wear water shoes or flip flops.

2  Thank BKLYNQT
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Students from conference came to relax, advisors could do the same. Wave pool was slow to work, causing students to do other activities .

1  Thank walrus99Leesburg_Ga