“Not pleasant”

Add it.
Suburban Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Jeffersonville
Reviewed July 28, 2013

When we arrived we were told that we couldnt have a receipt. He said "we dont do that". What type of establishment says that. Only to find out he charged us extra upon leaving. He was rude at first and to me the hotel is rundown. Our toilet broke the first nite. It was close to where we were going so that is why we choose this.hotel. For the price we paid i guess we cant complain, but i would have paid triple for a cleaner place and better service. when we called to dispute the extra charges he said again, "we dont do that". I would never return there. A bit of advice to the owner please learn so me customer service. Not all of your guest are cheap quickies, that stay for a couple of hours.

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed July 25, 2013

The room was so dusty and had a bad smell....it just wasnt clean went back and ask for money back they didn't want to give back....said will give clean sheets and those sheets were brown but i couldn't stay they gave money. Back

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed January 22, 2013

i have stayed at several hotel on i-16 this is perfect one for price and service best place i ever stayed good clean room ,micro fridge ,huddle house and truckstop across the hotel,manager and staff was very frendly i hed a good time.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2011

I'm not sure why this place has gotten a couple of bad reviews. We paid 50.00 including taxes and everything; the room was clean and had a TV, microwave, wifi, and lots of floor space. I think it even had a fridge. We got to Savannah every year, and this will definitely be our stop-over place from now on.

Room Tip: We asked to see a room before we committed; they were more than happy to oblige.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 27, 2010

Made reservations and when I arrived the attendant advised the price was higher than my confirmation. He finally agreed to lower price, because it was on my blackberry, but the next morning at check out the bill was for the higher price. I argued with him and he said they did not even have a rate that I told him, even though he agreed to it the previous night and it was on my confirmation email. It was only a $6 difference, but this person belongs in jail. Room was also very nasty. I would drive 300 miles extra not to stay at this hotel!!!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 16, 2010

I gave this a 1 because there is no 0 - The owner is a thief - check BBB - Gave one rate on phone then charged our group more when our party arrived because he knew there was nothing else in town due to a softball tournament - Bugs in rooms, one family in our party actually slept in car with their children! Owner refused refunds AND one person cancelled their reservation within the 24 hour time frame due to a terminally ill family member not being able to attend and he charged the credit card anyway - Told them to take it up with the credit card company and or call the police, he didnt care - HORRIBLE PEOPLE!!! and a NASTY, NASTY HOTEL

• Stayed: April 2010
Reviewed August 2, 2009

We loved the stay at the hotel nice and quite, like other hotels less traffic and great access off the Hwy 16. Our rooms were nice and clean. The photo on the internet were the same as the rooms as we had, i was glad about that.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family

Been to Suburban Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Suburban Inn

Address: 5193 Highway 96 West, I-16 at Exit 24, Jeffersonville, GA 31044 (Formerly Ambassador Inn and Suites Jeffersonville)
Location: United States > Georgia > Jeffersonville
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Jeffersonville
Price Range: $54 - $58 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Suburban Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Suburban Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.