“Excellent Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Jefferson
Alto, Georgia, United States
“Excellent Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

I found the counter help to be extremely helpful and pleasant. The room was very clean and comfortable. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and will most certainly stay at this hotel again, as well as recommend it to my friends and family. Thank you Comfort Inn for making my stay the most pleasant experience.

Room Tip: conveniently located off of I-85 North in Georgia. Very quite and comfortable room.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Debra M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Gainesville, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

The internet service was very good, which is a must for me. Also, the room was comfortable and pleasant, and I slept like a baby. In addition, customer service was friendly and the breakfast well-stocked. I was very pleased with my experience.

Room Tip: My room was in the middle of the first floor. I don't know about other rooms here, but this one...
Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Nathaneal M
Gainesville, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

I stayed here on a Friday night, the front desk asked if I would like a wake-up call. I told her" no I am always up early, I will be up for the free breakfast." I woke up just before check out! the beds were comfortable my room was clean. I really enjoyed the evening swim and relaxing in the hot tub. My stay here was awesome. I definitely recommend this hotel. The employees her are friendly and helpful with recommendations for what is nearby for grabbing a bite to eat. I will be back very welcoming and a great night sleep!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Henry H
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband and I stayed the night there for our date weekend. When we checked in we were greeted by a young lady named Dana who was very friendly and pleasure to chat with. Our room was very clean,spacious,and we felt at "home". We loved that we got to get away for the night at a great place for reasonable price. We'll definitely stay there again!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MrsO23
madison, al
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

Was an overnight stay on a lengthy road trip, but provided all the "comforts" of home to ensure the best possible rest for our continued journey. Overall, Comfort Inns are always a safe bet and this particular one easily met those expectations.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank jo c
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

I loved every minute of my stay at this hotel, especially leaving the door open to feel the breeze! Staff very attentive and friendly! The breakfast was fantastic. The pool/hot tub was very nice and clean.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Rose R
Commerce, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Staying here was a pleasureable experience. When we came into the hotel we were greeted by Dana and made to feel welcome and at home. Our room was very nice, a king bed and very clean.. It was quiet and we enjoyed the use of the hot tub and the pool. Dana helped us to fins a place to eat and relax. In the morning we had a variety of choices for breakfast. The staff,was helpful and brought me my waffle when it was done. We enjoyed staying here and recommend it to everyone.

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor seem to be quieter due to not as much travel by other guests going by the...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Cindy T
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jefferson
BEST WESTERN Braselton Inn
#13 of 22 in Athens
Comfort Suites Commerce
Comfort Suites Commerce
#2 of 15 in Commerce

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!