“love this place!”

Cuisines: Mexican
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“love this place!”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

great food, great mixed drinks, great prices, nice atmosphere. and very friendly wait staff. i'll definately be back, i love this place

Jasper, Georgia
“Our favorite weekend stop”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The food at Pueblo is very good and the service is great. We've been coming here for a very long time and haven't had a bad meal. The staff is super friendly and accomodating. They make simply the BEST Texas margarita around! My only suggestion for improvement would be for them to add peppers to their cheese dip, as it is quite plain. Other than that, no complaints!

Visited December 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Good Food and Relaxing Atmosphere”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I had a steak and soft tacos. I was very good. I really enjoyed the atmosphere of this place. It is clean and very nicely decorated. I would definitely for there again.

• Visited November 2012
“Margaritas Yum!”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

The food is great and they have the best frozen Margaritas around! The wait staff is very friendly and it's always clean.

Visited September 2012
Jasper, Georgia
“Great value, yummy food!”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

This is our favorite Mexican restaurant in town and probably anywhere. I thought it was about time I did a couple of reviews in my own town because usually I only think of doing reviews when I am out of town. There are two Mexican restaurants by the same owner in Jasper, GA and this is one and the other is the Pueblo Cantina down the street. I would rate them identical. They serve the same food prepared the same way.

This is an example of the lunch fajitas which was on special yesterday for $4.99! It also came with 3 tortillas, lettuce, tomato and sour cream! What a great price.

You cannot beat the value for the quality of this place and the margaritas are yummy too. We have had Texas Margaritas and just the regular frozen variety and both are very good and reasonable prices. We can normally get out of the restaurant including tip for $30 and that includes 3 people eating, cheese dip and a half pitcher Texas margaritas!

A local favorite!

Visited July 2012

Been to Pueblo Grill Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!