“Good Food and Relaxing Atmosphere”

Pueblo Grill Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 55 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I had a steak and soft tacos. I was very good. I really enjoyed the atmosphere of this place. It is clean and very nicely decorated. I would definitely for there again.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

The food is great and they have the best frozen Margaritas around! The wait staff is very friendly and it's always clean.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

This is our favorite Mexican restaurant in town and probably anywhere. I thought it was about time I did a couple of reviews in my own town because usually I only think of doing reviews when I am out of town. There are two Mexican restaurants by the same owner in Jasper, GA and this is one and the other is the Pueblo Cantina down the street. I would rate them identical. They serve the same food prepared the same way.

This is an example of the lunch fajitas which was on special yesterday for $4.99! It also came with 3 tortillas, lettuce, tomato and sour cream! What a great price.

You cannot beat the value for the quality of this place and the margaritas are yummy too. We have had Texas Margaritas and just the regular frozen variety and both are very good and reasonable prices. We can normally get out of the restaurant including tip for $30 and that includes 3 people eating, cheese dip and a half pitcher Texas margaritas!

A local favorite!

Reviewed June 19, 2012

Ambiance is truly Mexican and cute. Food is good but just the average Mexican kind. Nothing great but nothing bad.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Went twice in 3 days. Some of the best Mexican food I've ever had. The have both Tex-Mex and authentic dishes. Service was fast. Food was very cheap. Fed 8 people for $65.