“Won't Ever Go Back!”

Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Jasper, Georgia
“Won't Ever Go Back!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

I ordered a sandwich which I felt was overpriced, but if it was good I wouldn't mind paying for quality food! I received the sandwich and it had everything that I had asked not to be on it, on it. I sent it back and when it got back to the table, the order was wrong again. My drink order was also wrong three times. This happens every time we go, not just once. I will not be going back. Maggie is the only friendly person in the restaurant.

• Visited October 2013

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BREAKFAST”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

If you like good quiche this is the place to go. Very small quaint place for breakfast. My husband and I enjoy a quiet breakfast here from time to time.

• Visited August 2013
Suffolk, Virginia, United States
“Loved the ambience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Have had breakfast at Carriage house several times and on each occasion the service was fast, friendly and courteous. Food was excellent and plentiful. Would eat there every morning if I had the opportunity.

Visited July 2013
Roswell Ga
“Quaint little breakfast spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

If you want to feel like you are going to your Mom's kitchen for breakfast stop in at the Carriage House in Jaspar. The photo above is not the place we ate at so I don't know what that photo is? It's a cute little coffee/breakfast spot on main street. The french toast is yummy and the flavored coffee is hot. Don't forget the muffins too. Friendly, clean, and quaint. We enjoyed it.

• Visited June 2013
Yatesville
“Breakfast, Lunch and Catering”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

This little restaurant you could easily miss if your not looking for it. Missing this and going on to another would be a mistake. (It is in one of the older buildings on main street of Jasper, Ga.)
The food is delicious. And My Step-Mother and I chose the flavored coffee of the day, it was delicious while my Father and Husband had regular coffee which they also enjoyed.
The atmosphere is nice. It seems a little cramped but you will know why they have so many tables after you are there for a few minutes as it will fill up fast with hungry patrons so be sure to get there early. They have some delicious deserts as well. Our breakfast was not overly greasy nor under/overcooked, it was just right.
I will be returning every time we visit Jasper, Georgia in Pickens county.
Another web page for the menu would be at : http://www.thecarriagehouse.webs.com/
at this menu site I found that if you are nearby at a business you can Call in the orders if 6 people order and they will deliver.
The prices are great.

• Visited May 2013

Been to Carriage House? Share your experiences!