“Great award winning bar-b-que and service!”
Review of Bub-Ba-Q

Bub-Ba-Q
Ranked #3 of 54 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We were traveling to North Georgia and ended up here for lunch. The bar-b-que was delicious! The service was great. They have won lots of awards for their bar-b-que. if you are traveling this way you will have a great lunch!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Goood average BBQ, just not consistent. Good one trip, ok the next. Stop in if you are going that way, but don't go out of your way

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Originally I'm from a small town in Western PA and had never tasted true barbacue. I've been to some in the last couple of years that were ok, but after moving to Jasper, GA my husband and I found a little gem by accident. We've now been there at least a dozen times and the food quality and service always amaze me. To date, we've liked everything we've tried, but my favorites are the combo plates with the corn fritters to die for and the collards. So if you are on your way to the mountains or just locals looking for a good place to eat, don't miss Bub-Ba-Q.

1  Thank Jeanne F
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Their food is good, especially their ribs, but their service is a little slow and you have to eat on paper plates with plastic forks/knifes, which is a little frustrating. They don't sell beer, which is a major requirement for me when eating BBQ. I will probably visit there again, but only if its during lunch when I wouldn't want a beer with it.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is one of those local restaurants you try out while passing through, and end up wishing it was in your own city.

The sauces were good, the service was friendly, and the menu had a variety of options at good prices. The chicken tenders are not the pre-made frozen kind, which was nice for my kids.

The bathroom was nicely decorated and clean, which is always telling about small places like this.