“Great Motel but Needs some supervision”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jasper
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Jasper
Mills River, North Carolina
“Great Motel but Needs some supervision”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Love Microtel, great rates, plenty of parking at this one. We had one of the suites which I think is the best layout of any motel including the big buck ones, plus the lighting is absolutely the best anywhere and my wife certainly likes that, for putting on makeup, you know the lady stuff.

Front desk personnel are the best, Breakfast is fine for a continental breakfast. And I have discovered in a lot of motels now there is not an ice machine on every floor so be prepared to fine it.

Great internet access and in addition to wireless they have direct connect with your cable, and I like that because it is a bit faster than wireless and gives you a little more secure connection.

Housekeeping leaves a lot to be desired, we were only there for two nights but no replacing of towels etc after the first day, had to go get my own

Other than housekeeping being a bit slack I would give this motel a 5 because it's great for that and certainly more user friendly than even some of the big buck ones.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Microtel-Jasper1, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jasper, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you had to endure during your stay.We are dedicated to our customers and take complaints seriously. I was able to inquire about the incident. And came to the conclusion, that at the time the housekeepers attempted to clean your room, you had a DND sign on your door. We respect your wishes for privacy. I just hope this isolated incident will not discourage you from returning in the future. Thank you for your patronage.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Cullman
Reviewed November 19, 2013

This was a very nice place to stay...I have no complaints about anything about my stay...Very nice staff...and I think it is a good location. I will be back to stay here again when I am in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Microtel-Jasper1, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jasper, responded to this review, December 7, 2013
Thank you for your positive review you posted in TripAdvisor. I am delighted to see we have met your expectations. We appreciate your business.
Marietta
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Occasional smallroach or water bug noted. Alarm clock did not work but wake-up call was accurate. Good 1 night stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for your most recent review in TripAdvisor. I apologize for the bug incident, and I can assure you we have had our exterminator come out to the property. I hope this incident will not discourage you from a future visit. Thank you for your business.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jasper
Best Western Mountain View Inn
Motel 6 Canton
Motel 6 Canton
#3 of 8 in Canton
Hampton Inn Atlanta Canton

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jasper? Share your experiences!