“Great stay, clean room, friendly and helpful staff, and would stay here again!”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jasper
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Jasper
Loganville, Georgia
Reviewed March 12, 2013

My family of three stayed here mainly due to the location as it was close to where the Little Kids State wrestling tournament was being held. We were extremely pleased with how clean the rooms were and how nice the staff was. I woke up the first morning and realized the outlet in the bathroom wasn't working. I had wet hair after my shower and the sweet girl running the front desk allowed me to use an empty guest room to dry my hair, and then put in a work order and had the outlet working by the time we returned to the room later that day. Check-in and checkout were a breeze.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Jasperga, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jasper, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thanks so much for your review!
We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and that we were able to resolve your maintenance request expediently. We hope that you'll stay with us again during your next visit to North Georgia!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Tampa
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel in Jasper and was very impressed with everything. My room had a modern look and was very clean throughout. The staff was friendly and answered all the questions I threw at them. They told me of local places to eat and activities to do in the area. If I get more time off this summer, I plan to go back up to Jasper and I will definitely stay at this hotel again. Highly recommend :) p.s. Thanks Anna for your hospitality!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Richmond
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Megan greeted us warmly and was very helpful. The room was comfortable and spotless. The hotel was very clean and we were shocked to hear that instead of being new it was seven years old. The breakfast was standard but appreciated. We will be users of the chain in the future and will recommend it to others.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank William B
Williamson
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Very nice hotel. Rooms very clean and staff very friendly. Facilities were very good for my business trip. Only complaint were the pillows that were stiff and hard. Otherwise...GREAT!! I will stay there again on my next trip to Jasper, Georgia.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

West Chicago
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Well, we have stayed at this hotel several times, and on a whole its been pretty good.
That weekend however, was awful. Even though the hotel was no where near full, they put the guests right next to each other. The walls are paper thin. The neighbors came in at 3 am, and continued, I had to go to the front desk to tell them about the loudness.

The second thing, The fire alarms went off both Saturday and Sunday mornings and nobody could figure out what to do, how to turn them off or what was going on.
We are building a house in the area and will be needing a hotel when we come into town. After this weekend, we said we would look at others.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Tracey W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jasper
Seventy-four Ranch
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Canton, GA
Motel 6 Canton
Motel 6 Canton
#3 of 8 in Canton

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jasper? Share your experiences!