“Great Chinese, Japanese and Asian food”
Review of Ably Asian Cuisine

Ably Asian Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 52 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Chinese, Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Ranger
“Great Chinese, Japanese and Asian food”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I've been here several times and they have a nice variety of Chinese, Japanese and Asian food, as well as a good sushi bar. I love their Japanese beer too. Good service. Will continue to return.

• Visited October 2012

Atlanta Area
“I don't like things too spicy”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I asked before ordering, but my food came out covered with burning hot pepper flakes. I sent it back and the chef took a few off. It burned my mouth and I didn't enjoy it. We have not been back.

Ringgold, Georgia
“Best Asian food in a small town setting.”
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here many times and the food as well as the service is stellar. They have a large variety of Asian selections from sushi to Thai to Chinese. I have sampled many items on the menu and never been disappointed. Don't miss the Mango sticky rice for dessert.

Nelson, GA
“yummy”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Conviently located to my house and everything we ordered, from the appitizers to the main course was delicious!

Visited July 2012
Ellijay, Georgia
“Go there, you won't be disappointed.”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

By far, the best Chinese food I have had in a long time. The restaurant is clean with contemporary decor and a relaxed atmosphere. I had the sweet and sour chicken; my husband had sesame chicken. The food was delicious...crisp yet lightly fried and fresh. We had egg rolls and soup as well. Both tasted homemade, not greasy nor frozen. The hot tea (which I look forward to) is fragrant and bold. They have lunch specials till 3pm. Early birds (around $8.00)which include soup and egg roll from 3-5pm. They also have Thai and sushi.

• Visited January 2013