“Great value - Great food.”

Woodbridge Inn Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 52 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: American, German, European, Central European
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic, Scenic view, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Big Canoe
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great value - Great food.”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is a delightful place to eat for a casual evening out but with the taste of good food and wine.

• Visited February 2014

Jasper, Georgia
“Wonderful!!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The owner is an amazing man. The food is remarkable if your in the mood for food with a German Flare. Very quaint wonderful experience.

• Visited January 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
“Terrible and a complete waste of money”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

We went to the Woodbridge Inn restaurant this past Saturday with a group of 7 people. We were so excited since we had heard so many good things about this place but in the end the meal and the staff were just awful. Here was our experience:

We waited forever for someone to get our drink order and they said they would return with more menus (they only gave us 2) but they never did and just told us to share menus after waiting 15 minutes. The restaurant had many empty tables, it made no sense that there weren't any menus for our table. We ordered our food but when it came out, some parts were cold while like the ginger carrots and cabbage and the meat was lukewarm at best. One person in our group had the pork loin and he didn't even eat it, I tried some of his myself and it was overcooked, dry, and tasteless. I had the Champignon Schnitzel and it was TERRIBLE (also overcooked, dry, and tasteless). Not to mention, they ran out of spatzle and didn't tell us until 30 minutes after we ordered. For as many people working and not that many customers, it was disappointing that I had to hunt a waitress down for us to order and also for drink refills. I told my waitress that our food was cold and not very good, all she said was sorry and that she would tell the Chef. The only decent part of our meal was the salad, I did enjoy that.

Overall.. the Woodbridge Inn restaurant is disorganized and just TERRIBLE. I've received better service at fast food chains with better food. One of the worst restaurants I have ever been to and given the hype, I felt I needed to write a review so other people wouldn't waste their time and money on a place that had both terrible food and terrible service. After we left Woodbridge, we immediately went somewhere else to get a good and decent meal.

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank Hiram C
Huntersville, North Carolina, United States
“Value packed gourmet”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

If you are near the little town of Jasper in north Georgia, make it a point to visit Woodbridge Inn. Their quaint historic inn is a great stay to break the monotony of chain motels. Their restaraunt offers world class food in a cozy setting. The owner Hans is a world class chef and very entertaining to talk to as well. And the value - you will eat and drink like a king on a dime. I always stay there on my business trips and I'm never disappointed!

Visited March 2014
Jasper, Georgia
“Greatly improved”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I had lunch here a few months back and it was very tasty. There was a more variety of items on menu and my particular item was creative and had lots of flavor.

• Visited October 2013