“Greatly improved”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Jasper, Georgia
“Greatly improved”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I had lunch here a few months back and it was very tasty. There was a more variety of items on menu and my particular item was creative and had lots of flavor.

• Visited October 2013

Atlanta
“A sucker for Schnitzel”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Whenever we meet friends here we always have a great evening. I keep looking at the menu--which is varied and interesting-- and always go with the schnitzel... because how could something be better? Everybody else always likes what they order. Desserts are fun and especially scrumptious. Service is good and friendly, very home town. The only thing to know that in the winter months it will be cold in the dining rooms. Wear layers. Must be harking back to that German heritage! LOL

• Visited January 2014
“Great meal!”
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited this restaurant for Sunday Dinner! We both had pecan crusted trout with carrots and mashed potatoes! We were not disappointed! Excellent! Dinner came with chocolate cake but we asked for lemon cream pie! My favorite pie ever. This pie is not like any other pie you tasted. If you are adventuresome be sure to get the lemon cream pie!

1 Thank Mboggs
Georgia
“Delicious Food”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

My favorite here is the French Onion Soup. It's what I compare ALL other French Onion Soups too. Never anywhere close to the Woodbridge. Love their Steaks(doesn't require a knife), potato & carrots. For desert…hard to choose! I love the all of them I've tried. Everything is fresh and that makes a difference. Pricing is good. The Owner Hans is great, the staff is always at tentative.

• Visited November 2013
Rome, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Disappointed”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

My husband and I chose the Woodbridge Inn for our 5 year wedding anniversary celebration. I've been eating there for many years and the experience has always been great. This one however was a not the case. The menu has been totally pared down- leaving off two of my all time favorite things- the combination salad and tournedos with fabulous bernaise sauce . My salad was just torn lettuce ( that had not been washed) with a tiny amount of bleu cheese and dressing (and 7$!) Our steaks were WAY over cooked and everything was room temperature at best. I'm not sure what has happened at my all time favorite go to place for special occasions but the quality is certainly not what it's been all these years. The price was almost 100$ for substandard food- tiny steaks with sautéed mushrooms- I am very disappointed and won't be returning any time soon or sending friends and family members to what used to be my favorite place for special occasions.

• Visited January 2014