“Always stop here”

Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Jasper
Murphy, North Carolina
“Always stop here”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Always stop here to get a cup of coffee and some fresh coffee beans on my way back to Murphy, NC. It is the about the same Starbucks you will find any place else in the world, except. When you live in Murphy, NC you have McDonald's as the coffee place so this Starbucks is like stopping in coffee heaven!

• Visited November 2013

Lithia, Florida
“Starbucks in Blue Ridge!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

It's been a while since we've been in Blue Ridge. So while travelling I used my Starbucks app. To my amazement, there the mecca was, right there in Blue Ridge. Nice large store, clean and friendly, internet was great to have. Best thing, it was my first PSL of the year!

Visited September 2013

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!