“One of our favorite places for wings”
Review of Rocco's Pub

Rocco's Pub
Ranked #7 of 55 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I go here often. Sure there are a lot of bikers, that's their target market. What's wrong with bikers though? They have good wings, a nice selection of beers, and live music every weekend. We never sit out there but they have a huge heated deck where bands play. That's not our scene but seems like a good time. We'v never had a bad experience there.

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

I've been dining at Rocco's for over 20 years beginning with their original location in Marietta. This location uses local beef which I think is great! I haven't tried any food here that I did not like!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Love the large selection of draft beers. They even have my favorite... Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale. You have a choice of sitting inside or outside which is open and covered. They also allow local talent to perform there all of whom are very good. If you have a pet, there is even seating outside in a lower patio area. Very accommodating.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Having passed by this establishment many times, we finally made the time to stop and dine here. First priority was Guiness on tap - which they had and was very good. We had fried fish sandwich and a Rueben and sides were sweet potato fries. Both dishes were very tasty, the sweet potato fries nice and crispy and with a surprise - marshmallow dip for the fries which was surprisingly good. We visited on a Sunday afternoon and ate inside. There was a live band playing outside and the entire restaurant was not crowded but very well attended. The wait service was excellent. Am sure we will be returning at a future date.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

I tried the buffalo burger on a Friday night. The burger was excellent but the atmosphere was not my style...too many bikers. I would not reccommend it for a family. Perhaps I will revisit on other than a weekend night when I don't see motorcycles outside and submit another review.