“Great List of Beers - So, So Food”
Review of Rocco's Pub

Rocco's Pub
Ranked #7 of 55 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We were visiting the area to see my sister and her husband when they took us to Rocco's Pub. We had seen it on the side of the road when we drove into town and got pretty excited because it said "Pub" and that is what we like. My sister said that this is the new place to go and that a place like this was very needed in the area. They love it! We loved the beer list. My picky husband was able to get his favorite Sweetwater IPA and I got a Killian's Red. There was some sort of a promotion going on and we won tee-shirts and ball caps! That certainly made the visit fun. I ordered a blue cheese hamburger. I must be spoiled but it was not that good. Just OK. I did love the blue cheese! It came with "Chips" which I was hoping were home made but they were just nice potato chips. My husband paid extra and got regular fries which were better than average. They have a stage outside and entertainment but we didn't stay for that. The crowd was very mixed with young people and seniors like us. Would I go back - definitely!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Quickly this place has expanded over and over again as well as establishing itself as an alternative to the chain restaurants in Jasper. The food is fresh, well cooked, and well seasoned. Highly recommend the Reuben and the Fish special on Friday's. The staff are friendly and the selection of beer cannot be beat in the local area. Keep in mind the weekends are very busy and most times they have live music.

1  Thank Scott T
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Went to Rocco's for the first time recently and wasn't disappointed. Our group had burgers (the meat is free of growth hormones) and onion rings. The burgers were cooked to order (yay!) and not the dried-out hockey pucks that some pubs push on the customer (unless you like your burgers that way.) The onion rings were absolutely delicious. The ambience was typical pub but there were kids there when we were visiting and no one seemed put out by their presence.

The service was outstanding - we couldn't have asked for better service. Our drinks were refilled cheerfully and our table was checked very regularly by our server. Rocco's has a large outdoor deck that is enclosed by plastic in the winter so that one can eat there or in the pub. We can't wait til it gets warmer so we can eat on the deck and listen to the live music they have regularly scheduled. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

i have eaten at roccos a couple of times, the servers were very friendly, the music was good. the food was ok, a little expensive, and the drinks were a little steep as well. the environment on the patio definately wasnt family friendly, alot of loud drunk people, it was ok overall, nothing to write home about, but i'll probably go back if im ever in the mood to get tipsey, and hang out with the guys. not so much if im just hungry, or taking the wife and kid out for a night

Reviewed January 12, 2013

The atmosphere is welcoming and the food is great. Rocco's is a big supporter of the community including the PHS football team and the PHS tennis team.