“Always Satisfied”

Ranked #9 of 54 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I have been to this restaurant about a dozen times in the last 2-3 years. The food is always good, the service is consistently above average, the staff is friendly, and the place is clean & well lighted. Fatz menu seems to have something for everyone, whether you're dieting, on a regular diet, or if you just want a smaller than usual meal. Very seldom have I had to wait for seating, but when I did, it was a very short wait. The staff seems to know how to handle larger crowds. Enjoy!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

We had a great experience at Fatz, our waiter, Todd, did a great job! Brought us lots of those amazing dinner rolls. The food was wonderful! We went for mine and my husbands birthday and the strawberry shortcake was delishes!
I will most defenatly be back!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I had yet another great experience at Fatz! I love the salmon, shrimp and fish plates and my boy friend loves the burgers, chicken and steaks. There is such a wide variety of choices on the menu that even the pickiest of eaters can find something to enjoy! The service is always excellent and the staff seems to care about their jobs taking pride in taking care of their guests. They get little stars to wear on their collars when they have done a good job. We are so happy that Fatz chose to come to Jasper!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

the fatz in jasper is a great place to eat, good prices, great food. and friendly professional staff, that always deliver great service. not to mention the chicken is to die for, in this area its only logical choice. fatz is awesome!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Excellent food and excellent service! There is a wide variety of choices, from steak, chicken, salmon to burgers. Everything tastes fresh and the prices are hard to beat. I have not had anything that I didn't absolutely love. The staff goes out of their way to create a prime dining experience.

Been to FATZ? Share your experiences!