“Funeral”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Jackson
Griffin, Georgia
“Funeral”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Numerous of family and friends spent 1-3 nights here due to a death. Everyone was very well satisfied with the customer service and all around accommodations. Nice clean pool for kids to release energy.

1 Thank Shelly R
Manny B, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Jackson, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you so much for your positive response.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Anniston, Alabama
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My daughter was getting married in this town and we found this hotel to be approximately 4 miles from where she was getting married. The lady at the front desk was very nice. The room was ok, smelled a little bit, but nothing a can of Lysol didn't take care of. The only problems I had was the room looked as if it hadn't been vacuumed, there was bits of trash on the carpet, the bathroom had some bad spots on the wall and the toilet seat was broken. The sink in the hotel was slow draining, so if you were brushing your teeth you had to hurry or it would have ran over.The bedding had holes in it and was really worn out, should have been replaced, Other then that, it was OK . N.W.

1 Thank Nikaalynn
Augusta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This hotel has the worse customer service. I would recommend STEERING CLEAR of this hotel. I called this hotel 3 months before my wedding to reserve a block of rooms, got the room quote and gave them my information. Called again a month before with no issues. I call again yesterday, a week before my wedding to make sure the rooms are still booked and that I can drop the wedding welcome baskets off. Come to my disbelief the hotel is now sold out for ANOTHER wedding and they just conveniently lost my credit card information. There are two hotels in this town, 2. I had no issues at the other hotel with reserving the block of rooms. I expected to have 5 rooms reserved at this hotel, I was guaranteed that on three different phone calls. Now I do not have the 5 rooms and the other hotel is sold out. They were not apologetic at all, honestly he seemed to care less. He gave me the name of the woman who had been helping me then said to call and speak with her in the morning. I did just that, he answered the phone said that he told me to call the next day not today and gave me ANOTHER name for the woman I spoke with. He gave me two different names for one girl and I still cannot seem to get her on the phone. I don't have my rooms and are just expected to find rooms for over 20 people now. WHAT A HORRIBLE PLACE

Room Tip: My tip is to run in the opposite direction. These people will take your credit card info and lose it...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Jackson hotels

Statham, Georgia
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Our family stayed her over the weekend for a huge wedding in town. The staff was very gracious and kind. The rooms were clean, the flat screen TV a nice touch. They made sure we had service everyday or just replaced towels if that's what we needed. The location was perfect, in town, near the church and close to McDonalds, CVS Rx and the local Piggly Wiggly. Will saty here agaon when we visit family!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Panama City Beach, Florida
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Perfect location, close to Jackson Lake, High Falls State Park, Indian Springs State Park. Beds are extremly confortable. Staff was very friendly and helpful! Rooms were very clean and modern. We throughly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jackson
Plantation Inn & Suites Jackson
Best Western Mcdonough Inn & Suites
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#2 of 9 in Locust Grove

Been to Days Inn Jackson? Share your experiences!