“Friendly”
Review of Woodstream Inn

Woodstream Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Hogansville
Reviewed July 16, 2014

My family and i stayed there for mothers day weekend while we visited my mother for mothers day weekend. The staff was very friendly and the room was very clean. I would definitely return to this hotel(which i plan on returning in august)

• Stayed: May 2014
ipshah2003, General Manager at Woodstream Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

It is really nice of you to take time and give Woodstream Inn a good review. We appreciate your business and we welcome you in august. Thanks.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

It was run down and needs improvement. The continental breakfast was coffee and small plastic wrapped cinnamon buns. The owners were pleasant but for same price you could do better. If you have a job close by and need lodging for your employees, this motel would a great place if price could be negotiated.

• Stayed: July 2014
ipshah2003, General Manager at Woodstream Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

I apologize for inconvenience at Woodstream Inn. I take responsibility for Small Continental Breakfast. we will try to upgrade with more item. Thanks

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I always worry when I pick a motel online - we just needed an overnight stop, something clean and safe.

Check-in was pleasant. Received exactly what we asked for - two double beds downstairs. Never felt as if security was an issue. Room was cleaner than I expected. A relief. No smells or any complaints at all about that. It had everything needed except a coffeepot - soap, ice bucket, plastic cups, a little refrigerator, table and two chairs, towels, etc. Lights all worked, wifi worked, and TV worked. Across the street is a MacDonalds and next door is an Ingles grocery store. Ice was available to repack the cooler. There is some traffic noise, but nothing that was unusual for an interestate motel.

A few notes:
- Refrigerator didn't feel too cold, but several perishables froze (we had some flowers and lettuce) and we lost them as we didn't consider that possibility. Just a note, not a complaint.
- Mowing at 8 PM at night...really? They really need to give their lawn guy a swift kick in the you know what - when you've spent all day on the road that's the last thing you want to hear when you are trying to get an early night.
- No continental breakfast in the morning that I saw, office hours posted to be open at 7, but at 7:20-7:30ish there was no one there. I didn't ring the bell. This was not a big disappointment to us as we weren't expecting to eat - always too many carbs on those things! If it's important to you, you might want to check though the night before. We hit the big M for our coffee and were happy campers getting on the road.

We would definitely stay there again based on the reasonable price found on their website, location and comfortable, clean room.

Room Tip: This is a small motel - but I suppose if you are female traveling you might want to ask for a room c...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Hello, I am thankful to you for taking some time for writing compliments and Suggestions in form of the review of Woodstream Inn. I apologize for some inconvenience during stay. I take responsibility for your inconvenience. We will address your concern at the Woodstream Inn.
Thanks

Reviewed April 24, 2014

We only stayed one on the way thru the area. On opening the door, the room was bright and very clean. Owner was friendly and we believe he is trying to please. It was inexpensive, so don't expect all the perks of the higher priced chains....we find we don't need them. But the room had all the comfort and quiet of one. We will definitely stop again on our way thru.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Hello, Thanks for your Positive and valuable Response. Your Review made my day when I was reviewing the review on Trip Advisory. We try to please guest by making them comfortable and safe at our Woodstream Inn. We work 24 hour a day 365 days. There is always up and down at Woodstream Inn. We try our best to make guest feel comfortable and Safe. Thanks.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I stayed at the Woodstream Inn in Hogansville for two days because an ice storm that hit Georgia prevented me from getting back home. The manager of the hotel was very friendly and provided me with great hospitality. Although I found the room very clean, the room did not have a refrigeration unit like you found in many other rooms and the room that I requested was not available so I was given another room. The beds were not very comfortable although the hotel was very quiet. For being an independent hotel, it was well kept and the parking lot was cleared of ice and parking was very easy to find.

Room Tip: If you can, book this hotel through Hotels.com
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
ipshah2003, General Manager at Woodstream Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2014

I really appreciate your valuable and positive review about our Hotel. We will be getting new refrigerator and Microwave and few new Beds. Thanks Ilesh shah

Reviewed November 23, 2013

We drove up to Hogansville for a quick little get away,to do some antiquing...(Hogansville has some great antique stores, and two excellent BBQ houses.) we had seen this hotel online, but it said the room rates were in the price range of 90.00. Being there were other choices we didn't make a reservation anywhere. We had picked up a 'road' coupon book at the Welcome Center in Columbus, and the Woodstream Inn had a coupon listed. (The only ad. for Hogansville) We stopped and checked out the hotel, owner was very friendly, we were early for check in , but he let us go on to room, and they brought us out towels etc. later. The room rate was 39.95...its a budget hotel, so don't expect perfection, the bed was very comfy, ac was so quiet! For an Interstate hotel, I was very pleased. We would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank hosteinlynn
ipshah2003, General Manager at Woodstream Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2013

Thanks for taking time to review our Inn with appropriate comments. Thanks again

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Stopped in Hogansville for the Hummingbird Festival in October. Standard, clean room with a king bed, dresser, tv and bathroom. Friendly owner--Mr. Shah--greeted me by name when I checked in. Psychic? Close to Interstate, restaurants and downtown. Thank you all at Woodstream Inn.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
ipshah2003, General Manager at Woodstream Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

Thanks for taking your valuable time to review and opinion about our facility. Thanks Again

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hogansville
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#8 of 11 in LaGrange
Lafayette Garden Inn & Conference Center
Callaway Gardens
Callaway Gardens
#2 of 5 in Pine Mountain

Been to Woodstream Inn? Share your experiences!