“Good Food & Service”

Folks Southern Kitchen
Ranked #18 of 83 Restaurants in Hiram
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Maryville, Tennessee
“Good Food & Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

I'm a sucker for Country Cooking or places that serve Home Style so we checked this place out. It was lunch time and not real busy yet so we was seated with no wait, the place looks a little dated but clean and well kept. They had a good menu selection, I had the Brisket with fries and mac & cheese, my wife had cheeseburger & fries, 1 son had chicken tenders, fries, mac & cheese and the youngest had a turkey bacon club with fries. We all tried each others and everything was good. I would recommend going here and would go back if in the area.

• Visited July 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had dinner there on Tuesday night and it was delicious. He had the chopped steak with gravy and I had the Shrimp dinner. The peach muffins are so good. We had the Strawberry lemonade to wash it down. Great dinner and service.

Powder Springs, Georgia
“Good Meal!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

The chicken strips, house salad and vegetables were good, but the biscuit was hard with no flavor at all. Choose another bread such as hush puppies as they are good.

• Visited March 2014
Dallas, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

I had the best ribs here but more importantly Brittany, the waitress was awesome she was very friendly and very attentive. I would recommend you put this on your list of places to go and ask for Brittany, you won't be disappointed!

Dallas, Georgia
“Great Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch and enjoyed a excellent country meal. Very good fries chicken, awesome peach muffin, delicious onion petals and average Mac&Cheese. Customer service was fantastic. My drink was never less than half full. Everything was clean. Overall it was a great meal. I encourage you to go and I will be back.