“Good food and good service”

Jim N' Nick's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #2 of 83 Restaurants in Hiram
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Hiram, Georgia
“Good food and good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Very good food and service...great place to eat. I have eaten here for lunch and dinner many time and the food and service is always excellent.

• Visited October 2013

Powder Springs, Georgia
“Another Excellent Meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

We had the 1/2 bar-be-q chicken meal, with French fries and mac N' cheese with their special cheese muffins and all was very delicious. The service was very good.

Visited March 2014
Hiram, Georgia
“Great BBQ and Baby back ribs!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

A bit pricey. Happy Hawg in Hiram is much better but the ambience is very plain & J&N's is more dressey.

• Visited March 2014
Near Atlanta
“Ask For Georgia (a server, not a state)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

Enjoyed a payday meal for three here tonight to the tune of $55 plus tip. They have new menues so I assume they recently upped their prices. The only complaint I've ever had about this place is that it's always freezing on the inside. I always ask for the warmest seat in the house. The restaurant is clean and well kept, the food ia always good, but the server we had tonight, Georgia, was AWESOME! We took a minute to let the manager know. Try the briskett nachos, wings, ribs, and most of all the muffins dipped in Jim "n Nick's famous hot BBQ sauce.

Jim "n Nick, you've got a great employee on your hands and if I ever get back there I'm going to recruit her to come work for me.

• Visited January 2014
Seneca, South Carolina
“Almost perfect BBQ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

I'm from South Carolina, and have been smoking my own BBQ for 5 years. Eating it for much longer! Jim N Nicks BBQ is almost perfect! I would rate it excellent in Trip Advisor except for one detail, and that is the baby back ribs I ate were a not excellent. Good, but not excellent. And when you run a BBQ restaurant, your ribs and brisket need to be excellent in order to be rated excellent.
At our table, we ate ribs, brisket, chicken and even steak, all were excellent except the ribs. Fast friendly service. Nice menu choices. Great deserts. Comfy atmosphere. Come dine here, you will enjoy it. And who knows, on any given night, the ribs you eat may just be excellent!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank SCTravelerandskier

Been to Jim N' Nick's Bar-B-Q? Share your experiences!